Toribash
Pranit only 4? LOL JK, good job on the wars but we still aren't at where we want to be. Don't stop the pace, the grind don't stop. Sorry for my inactivity lately, with exams nearing, work and grades dropping I was forced to take this decision. I know it's a risky thing to do and more responsibility should be taken up from me. I should be a better co-leader but sorry boys, circumstances are such. Although I am sure our long time members and Kevo can take care of this clan well enough and I'll always be active on forum, just not as much in-game. I didn't say Pranit or Shre's name along with Kevin's because even they both are going inactive ingame. Good luck boys, I'll try playing this weekend!
Proud Leader of (Viper)
Yeah, to be honest ever since a few people became inactive we stopped warring. A lot of the people have perms to war, and I don't want us to drop in ranks. I want is to progress towards top 10. Hopefully the people with the perms can get on and help the clan towards 10, just move from 13. War 3-4 times a day guys if that's what you gotta do.
Proud Leader of (Viper)
Hi there pranit, I would like to sign an application for your clan, as one of your members has invited me to do so. This is an alt account, my main is 0Bomb0 2nd dan black belt. For proof you can also search it

But under the circumstance if allowed to, I need your help