Toribash
nah ?
I totally give a damn.
Icoone you're a kid.
It was just a small mistake , I withdraw my application .
I expected does not be disappointed , bye the profecy
Last edited by Slanesh; Dec 30, 2011 at 02:55 PM.
ForM3r R0boT Sk!ll3d
Originally Posted by kevindu31 View Post
This is my entry

Nationality : I'm french.
Belt : 4nd dan black belt.
Preferred Mods : Aikido big dojo because i love the technical.
Old Clans : Fr_death , elite .
Why do you want to join ? : I want to join because I saw the replays of various members of the profecy that was awesome .
What kind of skills do you bring to The profecy ? : I do not know, I think it is you who make me change.
Other Qualities : I am mature and friendly
Replays ( 4 ) : I prefer the sp .
Other : i like this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRfuAukYTKg&ob=av2n
For the tc : I do not see why I should say my number of tc.
Because before buying a set and forces / relaxes i had 240 k .

No from me,you seem like a clan hopper since you join clans without even knowing their names.
Here are other points of your application I don't like.

-you never introduced yourself (introduction thread)
-you act wise although your personality says something totally different.
-everything is in bold for no typical reason.
-you said Ico0n is a kid = you think you are far superior.
-last but no least, you.
Last edited by Slanesh; Dec 30, 2011 at 02:54 PM.
Hahah, he's 15?

His grammar says other wise if I'm not mistaken. I would age him at about ten or eleven years old based on grammar and his speech in writing, still seems like a little kid with little to no maturity.

Definite no.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Hahah, he's 15

True
oh and by the way kevindu you're Rejected
Do you really think you're in control
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Hahah, he's 15?

His grammar says other wise if I'm not mistaken. I would age him at about ten or eleven years old based on grammar and his speech in writing, still seems like a little kid with little to no maturity.

Definite no.

well give him a break he is french
I might have said yes to his application (buuu!!)
let me sum up his application
well i agree with slanesh its always nice to have an introductory paragraph saying who you are were you live etc.
makes you look less mechanic
i lold with the other: i like this song :3
for the skills you bring to the clan... it is true that the clan helps you out, but nothing comes out of nothing, you have to show a certain amount of initiative to change, show your skills so that we can help.
So it would have been nice if you had posted some art works or whatever (anything your good at)
so i would have said no to this application
but ive seen his replays, he isnt bad
in fact i enjoyed the way he threw his hand to ukes head (1st replay)
(lacked precision and strength but well the way he threw it was nice)
in general movements were quite smooth
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
It's not his grammar I'm worried about, it's his maturity.

He gets one no from one member and decides to go fucking rage quit on us. This is not what we need in new members.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Katsudon View Post
Well, here goes.

Hi, my name is Zachary, Zach for short. I actually have this account and I am guessing,maybe around 3-4 more smurfs. I abandoned most though, now I only have this and a shell that I do believe is still counted as mine. The shell has 1277 qi, and my account currently has 882. I do believe that my main mods are Judo and Wushu. Aikido I can do but it was never fun for me, so I stopped playing it. I mostly just scour the forums and make textures. I'm a kind guy, I can be funny, not always though. I have garnered over 200k in my whole Toribashian life, but I haven't spent a toricredit wisely...yet. Once I see something I like, I try my hardest to get it, which mostly leads me to getting broke. The most valuable thing I have right now, is a set by Chris, the Tribal one. My birthday is on August 15. I have not used the IRC before, but I am willing to, when I find out how. I like to joke around, I'm pretty lazy but I do believe that I have a higher than average IQ. I am not a very skilled Toribash player, but I am still learning, I just started playing again recently, making random replays nobody else will see. As I stated I am not a very good replay maker, I have made a basic kick on my own, and I learned how to play without the help of tutorials , I am not a very good at improvising my moves, but I can. I make textures of sorts.....just Cartoon and Robotic, which makes me my tc.

Thank you for reading this, here is your free metaphorical cookie, and a metaphorical hug to go with it.

Example of a set I made:
It's still a work in progress.

Guys anyone else has something to say?
Do you really think you're in control
I know his good at art,
well, grammar doesn't matter because my grammar is shit too

for now I vote you Apathy
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me