Toribash
Originally Posted by Numidium View Post
Have you seen that Movie "41, male, virgin" or something like that starring Ben Stiller?

Lolwut.

It's called 'The 40 Year Old Virgin' starring Steve Carell as the main guy. And yes, he is a virgin because he was put off by it as a young child.

/ontopic:

I am 16 and still a virgin, though I've done everything else in between.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Uhmm, in Germany its called sth. like i said and i was quite shure it would stare Stiller. Damn shure. You now hes n th front of the posters hanging at our cinema.
"that head is badass"
Originally Posted by Numidium View Post
As i saw this Thread i'd exspected it being unbelievably full of poeple like "OMFG i lost ma virginity at 10", and i do NOT believe any of them, i don't even believe the ones with 11 or 12. And i did expect 6 Sites of posts. Such threads tend to be on Page one for weeks.

btw, 14, virgin and exspecting(i said that often) to stay virgin until im 16-19.
And, Zapachu, im quite damn sure that "Chris" did NOT bang his sister at the Age of 9.

She said that her sister raped him, thus, he did not bang his sister, but his sister banged him.. lol. anyways, 13, virgin. Losing it in my culture before marriage is greatly frowned upon and some people got caned for it.
Oh my, what is this doing here?
Is this thread fucking serious?

Ha. Wow. Toribash forums, gg.

Oh, by the way, I'm not a virgin. Lost it like, ages ago. Probably 9 or 10.
I'm cool and shit.
lol
I lost it while battling the Zerg to a hot chick named 'Clllk-Maaahh-RRRgghh', She was the hottest green-skinner there.
I'm totally serious and shit.

I was 12 at the time.
ya i lost mine at 15. and dont regret none of it. i rather be good in bed than sorry in bed, because im sure the girl i end up with will not be a virgin and will be good in bed. so i want to be better than her so ya not a virgin here.
Wanna COOKIE? Didn't think so! =]
For cheap item look at my shop "Crazy deals"
what is virgin
cant find one

Lol
lost mine at 2

-- since that would be technically impossible, I would guess you lost your virginity to a pencil sharpener at age two... or probably taken off by accident by a doctor during your physicals. Infracted for general stupidity
Last edited by avwave; Oct 22, 2009 at 05:36 PM.