yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lol you cans pam in these threads:P As long as it's not a stickied thread then you can spam if you want, but not heaps.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Yeah. And forum-jokey-ing all the time is bad for the playing skill. Combine that with the limited internet and u got Bojan-the-forever-4th-dan :P
To tell u the truth, I'm making a new one cause I don't like this one >P
With quicksilver force/relax and black drawings. Minimalistic style, using ink brush not fully loaded in ArtRage. I will wear this one until my new is finished. Maybe i will put on sale my first, idk...

owned

enough said.

if you dont know who this guy is(1 ur a looser) and 2 he could beat hulk and juggernaut with one finger
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
i had just got to brown belt(i had done about 100 battles in brown belt) and there me and my cousin(jarretjollivet(yes thats his name ingame) (he is a blue belt) met itachi88 so he gave me a few tips and we started doing breakdancing and sparring and stuff..

still do it

every now and again ill pm him in game or ill message him on youtube and we will do a bit of akido here and some sparring there

that was about 1-2 months ago
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.