Toribash
If anyone wants to try and climb in some NA ranked, add me up. Name is Dynamic Ranked on NA server, currently Silver III.
Jhin is live, so enjoy 5 bans in draft mode for at least the next week or two.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Played two games as Jhin mid in ranked, got absolutely fed, lost first due to 3-23 bot lane but second was an absolute stomp coming in at 13-2-15. Don't know how I got to pick him because three games later he's banned every single one. Definite nerf incoming.
Almost lost it, fortunately we had a good synergy and managed to kill cait for final push. Galio was terrible and kat probaly suffered from some kind of trauma, going alone 1v3, 1v4 because 'muhhhh ult'.

https://gyazo.com/66cadbc3a3085396cd56adc0b4c45240
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Almost lost it, fortunately we had a good synergy and managed to kill cait for final push. Galio was terrible and kat probaly suffered from some kind of trauma, going alone 1v3, 1v4 because 'muhhhh ult'.

https://gyazo.com/66cadbc3a3085396cd56adc0b4c45240

Holy actual fuck that's more than 2 kills every minute.

I'm amazed you're trying and succeeding at escaping bronze with straight tank jungle amumu.
Preposterously dank.
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Holy actual fuck that's more than 2 kills every minute.

I'm amazed you're trying and succeeding at escaping bronze with straight tank jungle amumu.

Hey man, don't hate, I know a guy that used to main straight tank jungle jayce in d5.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Hey man, don't hate, I know a guy that used to main straight tank jungle jayce in d5.

Nah, no hate. It's really fuckin' impressive more than anything, since it usually means you're relying on your other, bronze-er teammates to provide the damage.

And he's stomping with it anyway.
Preposterously dank.
You know what grinds my gears?
When you're tryin to carry as MF, doin pretty well even though your support keeps afking every 30 secs, then mid feeds their jihn and top feeds their darius and diana...
Last edited by Kore; Feb 2, 2016 at 06:51 PM.