Toribash
lol welcome 2 elo hell blitz suicided for baron and u got the nexus towers for it
did pretty well because kalista into darius udyr

bard landed every ult hes a god

Last edited by TyZi; Jan 29, 2016 at 06:35 AM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Me and ciippy duo and the other 3 we met a few games ago today
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
Yeah I went 7/3 in placements and got silver v, not the end of the world but meh

a lot of people in my games were pissed they dropped from plat to low silver, still beat em though

Seen some low golds winning lane against bitchy ex-plats a lot more than I'd like to admit recently. I mean I'm glad because they're usually on my team when it happens but damn, Gold 4 steppin' up the game lately.
Preposterously dank.
What's the mentality of high elo players during the laning phase? I always see games where people get a lot of farm (+300) and I just can't achieve that. I usually get around 200. I consider myself a decent lasthitter, I have no problems with that, so I figured I should ask here. Is poke your priority during laning or just lasthitting? Do you go for kills? Do you roam a lot? What do I do if I want to roam from mid to bot to help but know I'm gonna miss 2 or more minion waves? Is it better to just stay in lane?

I also thought my lack of farm could be due to laning phase being longer in higher elo? Therefore having more time to farm. Idk, that is just an idea I had.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
It's probably not a last hitting problem, but that they're always farming in general. However, if the other team is not farming minions, it won't push and thus you won't be able to farm without overextending. You can probably get around 8 cs/min but not more. So yeah, that's the difference with high and low elo.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Rule #1 is to never listen to anything SparChar says

Anyways reason good players achieve super high cs numbers is because they

#1 put cs before trading, so for instance 200 damage on opponent and missing 3 creeps is NOT worth. Focus on cs in lane but be prepared to counter trade.

#2 is good wave control, like pushing waves all the way into the tower so it resets or knowing when a big wave is gonna arrive on your side so you don't miss it

Also farm every raptor camp that there is

That's pretty much how you can achieve 11+ cs/minute