Toribash
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Yeah no. If you're better than that elo, it's the same as if your support blitzcrank pulls the fed intermediate bot renekton within slaughter range. It really doesn't matter because it's still a bronzong renekton or a silver renekton. What are they gonna do? Kill you then idle mid until you come back?

A 4v5 is still a 4v5. Put enough idiots in a single lane for long enough and eventually they'll butt heads, usually ending up in the team with higher numbers winning. Even frontline Miss Fortune can at least burn a few cooldowns before she goes down and evens things up numerically.
Preposterously dank.
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
A 4v5 is still a 4v5. Put enough idiots in a single lane for long enough and eventually they'll butt heads, usually ending up in the team with higher numbers winning. Even frontline Miss Fortune can at least burn a few cooldowns before she goes down and evens things up numerically.

You don't have to let your team 4v5, it isn't the only option, stop being bronze. You just have to spend the downtime better than they do, and force them to react to you. Same way you deal with any stupid cheese in any elo.

If their entire team is mid, there are two waves of farm completely being ignored, and a single wave being shared by likely 3-4 people. They are not gaining gold. At all. You can very easily build up a HUGE lead by just utilizing the downtime correctly.
Hoss.
You don't have to let your team 4v5, it isn't the only option, stop being bronze..

You do realize I was piggy backing off my earlier comment in which the hypothetical carry was killed because Blitz pulled a fed bruiser? You don't let your team do anything in that scenario.
Preposterously dank.
i'm buying a leona skin, which do you prefer, PROJECT: Leona or Pool Party Leona?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
PROJECT: Leona is way better than PP one.

It changes everything, the E, the Ultimate, the Q...
Anyways if you want to save some RP to buy a mystery gift or something buy PP Leona then.
Running away...
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
If you think it's your team's fault you're delusional

You statistically should have less shitters than them (4 shitters + you vs 5 shitters), so if you're losing that implies that you in fact are a shitter

Anyone who isn't doing something inherently wrong should stomp until plat, with any role

Not really. I'm not saying I'm good but I'm decent at the game. Plus not everyone is bronze are bronze tier players. Some are decent at the game but you just get idiots that feed, which makes it hard for you to win.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
No, play Ez.

He's so easy to play and you can carry games by just doing tons of damage (lmao) while also being able to peel for yourself because if yu think your team is retarded, they're not peeling for your ass no matter how fed you are. He also has many strong power spikes (TF components, TF, and Muramana) mid game which is the most important time of the game.

I play Ezreal a lot, him and Lucian are my favourite ADCs right now. They do so much damage with the new items it's amazing. I want to ask a question because I don't know what to finish first Iceborn or Manamune. I normally go Iceborn if I get ganked a lot or if their ADC does a lot of damage.

You aren't good enough to play Vayne. Don't even bother. Also, none of those dickbutts in bronze can counter anything so don't worry about that.

Save a few games on replay.gg and we can watch them for you and tell you what to do better.

Try to avoid playing mechanically intensive champions because I can guarantee you that you will not be playing them optimally.

Okay I'll listen to you Hyde. I'll play a few matches then give you guys some replays.
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
Not really. I'm not saying I'm good but I'm decent at the game. Plus not everyone is bronze are bronze tier players. Some are decent at the game but you just get idiots that feed, which makes it hard for you to win.

I play Ezreal a lot, him and Lucian are my favourite ADCs right now. They do so much damage with the new items it's amazing. I want to ask a question because I don't know what to finish first Iceborn or Manamune. I normally go Iceborn if I get ganked a lot or if their ADC does a lot of damage.

Okay I'll listen to you Hyde. I'll play a few matches then give you guys some replays.

Always build Iceborn first then Manamune so that you get more AD when it's useful after you've actually stacked your tear some. That means you get tear, buy Sheen and build to Iceborn, then get Manamune.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Both builds are fine. It's playstyle and match dependant

Also, pretty much everyone in bronze is a bronze tier player. If you can't win vs some of the worst players at the game, you don't deserve to climb. You should make your lane opponent feed like your teammates do.

If you really want to climb forget about your teammates (cause you're just as bad as them, 100%) and work on learning the basics of the game like CSing, trading, objectives

Builds and champs are irrelevant, just play what you like and build whatever items that have a high winrate on that champ
Last edited by Lane; Jan 25, 2016 at 09:20 PM.

welcome to elo hell
72k damage not enough
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up