9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You were gone?

Jk lol but ok glad to have you back... should have said you were going to be afk before you were you know...afk lol
This shit happens it happened to my friend and it sucked but you can still pm a mod on a diff account and say "That's my account" and back it up with proof.
2009 isn't the "Old times" lol a couple of months ago...

And Bojan i agree people expect a 4th dan like myself to be a realy good player and if i lose to a lower belt people think im shit and they are awsome lol.
Guuuuys c'mon.. same shit happens to everyone...

You know how I get rid of it?

Just make fun of it.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Just to stop this, I don't care realy if we have 2, 3 or 300 leaders. Me, Murm and Chris have the same power. I can make everything that Murm cans and vice-versa. Chris too. Also, none of us do something without asking you guys, and if I'm wrong, please correct me. That's just to answer Galt's posts. Your damming about absolute power, but neither me, neither Murm, neither Chris have it. So none of us will "spiral down into corruption ~ Rutten".

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
ur name sounds familiar

post proof

ask Mad\/\/orld and thir was another one i forgot his name >.< he was the one who recruited me and check the pubg
first page

and i forgot to update my profile for more details if you say ill publish it again with details and i kno my grammar is a weak
Last edited by seasmy; Mar 3, 2010 at 06:02 PM.
Dude, I think you we're rejected. Realy. Also you lied. You didn't left Hoodz because it died. You left prety much before it. So, just to say my opinion, no sorry.

#TribeOn
Dude... If I some one say something bad about yourself, I'll create 6 thousand account and will PM him until he die!!! It's more the superultramegablaterhiperomegabetafaboulousawsome work!!!

#TribeOn