Toribash
I've been having legit trouble in bronze 3 (yes I'm in bronze 3 I suck), I always get stupid people that don't listen and do what they want to do. Since I main ADC I either get an afk support or a bad support, I rarely get okay supports.
Don't take this the wrong way, but your rank is literally a running joke. Expecting anything short of mediocrity from anyone other than yourself is gonna lead to disappointment 99% of the time, ESPECIALLY if you main a role/champion reliant on teamwork to function. Pick up a solo carry like LeBlanc, instalock mid, and drag yourself out of hell by your own bootstraps.
Preposterously dank.
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
instalock mid

fuck these people
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Don't take this the wrong way, but your rank is literally a running joke. Expecting anything short of mediocrity from anyone other than yourself is gonna lead to disappointment 99% of the time, ESPECIALLY if you main a role/champion reliant on teamwork to function. Pick up a solo carry like LeBlanc, instalock mid, and drag yourself out of hell by your own bootstraps.

I don't take any offence to that but it's true. Most people are just stupid and they don't know what there doing. After that post I won a game which was good, we had great teamfights but like always our mid laner let us down. I flame LeBlanc players so I don't really want to play her.
I just don't understand why my team are always full of idiots and the other team are legit okay at the game. My friend suggested I play Vayne every match but I know I'm always going to get countered.
Last edited by 16bars; Jan 24, 2016 at 10:15 PM.
If you think it's your team's fault you're delusional

You statistically should have less shitters than them (4 shitters + you vs 5 shitters), so if you're losing that implies that you in fact are a shitter

Anyone who isn't doing something inherently wrong should stomp until plat, with any role
No, play Ez.

He's so easy to play and you can carry games by just doing tons of damage (lmao) while also being able to peel for yourself because if yu think your team is retarded, they're not peeling for your ass no matter how fed you are. He also has many strong power spikes (TF components, TF, and Muramana) mid game which is the most important time of the game.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
fuck these people

From Gold and above, agreed.

Originally Posted by Lane View Post
If you think it's your team's fault you're delusional

You statistically should have less shitters than them (4 shitters + you vs 5 shitters), so if you're losing that implies that you in fact are a shitter

Anyone who isn't doing something inherently wrong should stomp until plat, with any role

Yeah that frame of mind is fuckin great, until your support blitzcrank misses every single hook in lane then pulls the fed renekton within slaughter range of the adc
Preposterously dank.
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
I don't take any offence to that but it's true. Most people are just stupid and they don't know what there doing. After that post I won a game which was good, we had great teamfights but like always our mid laner let us down. I flame LeBlanc players so I don't really want to play her.
I just don't understand why my team are always full of idiots and the other team are legit okay at the game. My friend suggested I play Vayne every match but I know I'm always going to get countered.

You aren't good enough to play Vayne. Don't even bother. Also, none of those dickbutts in bronze can counter anything so don't worry about that.

Save a few games on replay.gg and we can watch them for you and tell you what to do better.

Try to avoid playing mechanically intensive champions because I can guarantee you that you will not be playing them optimally.

Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Ziggs is really good in bronze tbh, just fuck peoples shit up fam.

Anyone is good in bronze. AD ziggs jungle is good in bronze. No bronze player can play ziggs the right way. Ziggs is all about controlling the map, which involves doing stuff outside of your lane while simultaneously keeping up farm, and playing ziggs optimally required understanding of wave control and general cues like "I should be pushing now", "Top laner backed right as a wave is about to crash into his turret, that's a lot of gold". Also, ziggs more or less requires you to hit every single cs and then some to build an advantage, because he has subpar kill pressure in the lane. Perfect cs is the absolute minimum requirement of playing ziggs optimally. Usually you can hit cs figures like 15+cs per minute with ziggs if you're farming jungle camps and the occasional wave crashing into another lane's turret with no one there to soak it.

He isn't very mechanically intensive due to having relatively simple and easy to use skills compared to similar champions, but controlling the map and maximizing your effectiveness as ziggs takes a lot.

Yeah that frame of mind is fuckin great, until your support blitzcrank misses every single hook in lane then pulls the fed renekton within slaughter range of the adc

Yeah no. If you're better than that elo, it's the same as if your support blitzcrank pulls the fed intermediate bot renekton within slaughter range. It really doesn't matter because it's still a bronzong renekton or a silver renekton. What are they gonna do? Kill you then idle mid until you come back?
Last edited by Hyde; Jan 25, 2016 at 03:56 AM.
Hoss.