Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Rageful View Post
I had an idea, and you buried it under that piece of shit post, gj.

fucking lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HIGH QI ITEMS 1K START BID HERE!!!!

Gone forever. Bye guys! Thanks for memories. :'(
Originally Posted by UricHunt2 View Post
annika is gay.

andy is gay-er
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Are you fucking kidding me, I want to crack you in the jaw with a crowbar. Fuck.

haha<3
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
She didn't go "Camping". She is at a summer school thing for the Bahai.

yes, its called a retreat, i had fun, and had much cake =] also, thanks for remembering what religion i am =]
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
GMT +10 it's where all the cool cats are at.

This guy speaks the truth.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Updated.
At the same time, I am adding this to an excel file on my computer.
It will make it easier for me to arrange things.

Btw, guys, when this is finished, I can use it for anything. Someone wants to arrange a tourney, an event, or just wants to get together as a group again, I am here, waiting.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
:P
Thanks.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Right, so now that we have a dictatorship going on and we have a co-leader, I say we have another co-leader just for pressure relief. I feel we need another because although Corey and Shin can handle shit, it'll just make their jobs easier as leaders if we have another co-leader.

Maybe good, maybe bad.
You would want them to cover most of the timezones as well though.