Toribash
Olaf isn't meta at all, he's always a quick push or hard engage situational pick.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
well i just did that game with trist, bard had to stole my penta .

this build is way more good than i expected.
no u

I actually started building Hextech Gunblade on Ezreal for the luls.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Mmkay Ima spill the salt here.

Dear god.
Any ADC that can't peel is near useless in my ELO since nobody freakin peels for them. Like seriously, what kind of idiot lets a fed Irelia or Xin Zhao literally squeeze through you (Nasus, Taric, and Nid) and just dive their Zed who has Ali and Ashe protecting him? And of course, I'm just a little Lucian. I can't do shit against people even if I save my flash and gap closer because they have CC after that. This happened 3 times in a row.

I'm never playing anything but Ezreal ADC every again.
My Replays
Just got thrown into Silver 2 after reaching plat last season because someone fed and tilted in 7 of my 10 placement matches. At least it'll be fun stomp some on the way back up.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Mmkay Ima spill the salt here.
Dear god.
Any ADC that can't peel is near useless in my ELO since nobody freakin peels for them. Like seriously, what kind of idiot lets a fed Irelia or Xin Zhao literally squeeze through you (Nasus, Taric, and Nid) and just dive their Zed who has Ali and Ashe protecting him? And of course, I'm just a little Lucian. I can't do shit against people even if I save my flash and gap closer because they have CC after that. This happened 3 times in a row.

I'm never playing anything but Ezreal ADC every again.

Welcome to solo queue, where the meta is made up and the ranks don't matter. Whose lane is it anyway?
Preposterously dank.
3 wins 7 losses.
Bronze 5.
Why do you do this Riot? Why?
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Well you did go 3/7 so you probably deserved it. Now if it was 7/3...
My Replays
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
3 wins 7 losses.
Bronze 5.
Why do you do this Riot? Why?

This is why I'm waiting for the new draft pick to be fixed.

With the old draft pick you will get players who are only comfortable with 1 or 2 roles, and if those roles are taken they won't be much help since they don't know how to do their new role, or the objectives that such a role does in teamfights.

It will cause the entire game to be thrown because a couple players won't know what they are doing.

Then again, it may be your fault whether that be picking a bad champ for your team comp, not pushing your advantage onto other lanes etc.

but getting out of bronze should be fine if you play solo carry champs. Do not even think about playing a champ that relies on your team for follow up. Because they will not, and you'll just be on tilt long after the match is over.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/