Toribash
I haven't been at school for two weeks.
I went to the doctor for the third time in these two weeks. I went there to get check and tested, so I could figure out what was wrong with me. After waiting for 110 (!) minutes I finally get to see a doctor, the same idiot I got the last time I was there. He took the exact same tests on me as before and told me I'd have to take a blood sample, to test for viruses(I took a blood sample two days ago)...
So I stand in the line once more. This time I have to wait for 30 minutes, when I enter the room where they take the blood samples they tell me I have to come back next week because it's too late to take a sample...

Long story short: Today I spent two and a half hours at the doctors and walking home in swedens freezing temperatures, for nothing.
Last edited by jisse; Nov 30, 2012 at 11:45 PM.
I hope both of you gets better.
Its not fun in any way to be sick...

And I know how doctors and dentists can be... In Sweden.
Well, I was at the dentist a couple of weeks back.
Guess what, he was 50 minutes late because he wanted to drink his coffee.
And when it was my turn, I had to wait another 10 minutes because he wanted to make himself ready.
Whe I sat down in the chair, he took his bare hands, and started looking in my mouth... No freaking plastic gloves or anything...
Last edited by Hours; Dec 1, 2012 at 09:23 AM.
M I N I V A N
dem waiting times

luvly

Also apparently it was/is food poisoning. It is NOT a fate i would wish upon anyone, i literally sat on the toilet for an hour and cried because i was feeling so terrible (and i usually don't cry at all). And i also nearly managed to pass out from hyperventilating during the puking waves. When i finally managed to get some sleep (and now i feel somewhat better), i woke up so hungry that it made me nauseous. But at least i can actually function now, despite the crippling stomach pain.

so yeah eat clean boyos

food poisoning is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Food poisoning does suck
Once I vomited spaghetti out of my nose

Last edited by pusga; Dec 1, 2012 at 06:57 PM.
A few years back me and my family had ordered pizza to be delivered home.
I ordered a pizza with minced-meat and bearnaise sauce.
And of course you can't have pizza without coke, so we all drank coke.
So I put a peice of pizza in my mouth, chewed on it for a few seconds, and drank some coke.
Just as I put the coke in my mouth my father says something really funny. Of course I couldn't laugh, so I kept my mouth closed. Guess where are the good food comes out?
My nose.
I had meat in there several hours after dinner. That was pretty gross.

And once my plane was delayed. I had to wait for 14 hours...
The only thing I've gotten in my nose is probaly milk and coke.

And plane delayed 14 hours?
Well, you was lucky, your pilot didn't atleast drive the plane into another plane.
Our pilot was so great, so... Well, about 1/4 % of the wing was gone... Stuck in the plane right next to it.
http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/plan...ck-pa-arlanda/
Last edited by Hours; Dec 1, 2012 at 10:37 PM.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
A few years back me and my family had ordered pizza to be delivered home.
I ordered a pizza with minced-meat and bearnaise sauce.
And of course you can't have pizza without coke, so we all drank coke.
So I put a peice of pizza in my mouth, chewed on it for a few seconds, and drank some coke.
Just as I put the coke in my mouth my father says something really funny. Of course I couldn't laugh, so I kept my mouth closed. Guess where are the good food comes out?
My nose.
I had meat in there several hours after dinner. That was pretty gross.

That happens to me sometimes when I watch Game Grumps. Some parts are seriously the funniest stuff I've ever heard, and it often ends up with a computer screen covered in drink and/or snot.