Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by de4th View Post
I will be fixing your posts, if you don't mind.

Please do, although it will always be like this on the CPU I can sometimes post from my iPod on the forum.
Last edited by Wight; May 29, 2013 at 03:50 AM. Reason: #2
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Sauce can be awesome now? Wow. I must've missed a lot during my ephiphaniacal hermit retreat living under a rock.

Qubic is definitely in.

WaterRacer, on the other hand, stepped far too much into Oblivion that he inaverdently stepped out.

We should really fix that space-warping doorway of ours.
-----
Originally Posted by WaterRacer View Post
So you call me disloyal yet some of your member's may not exactly be up to your standards and just use your clan so then look good.

3 things:
1.) All of the members of the Oblivion family are naturally good-looking. We make the clan look good, not the other way around.
2.) We actually have two standards. The first one was mentioned already by my bro ysome. The second is:
"If there is no second standard, kindly refer to the first standard. Make sure you look AWESOME while doing so."
3.) 3 is a philosophical journey to the inner being, and can only be accomplished if you are willing to sacrifice everything for a higher state of mind.
Last edited by Trick; May 28, 2013 at 04:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
Originally Posted by 50calpro View Post
O yeah says the guy who plans on masturbating the whole summer.

I lol'd even harder.

-Edit-
What if you accidentally the whole summer?

Or worse...

What if you accidentally the whole masturbating?
Last edited by Trick; May 28, 2013 at 11:27 PM.
fl0w
Ah, I was completely lost when I looked at that post and all the 0's were o's, until I read your post, de4th. Hahaha.

I've had some bad teachers, but then I had this teacher named Mrs. Hinlie. Teaching "computer" class. Complete jack-off of a class, and you never learned anything past fucking powerpoint, not even kidding. But anyways, this teacher made us put out 9 projects each semester out of class, which was ridiculous, although all the projects were below entry level when it comes to computers. Not only this, but we legitimately could not talk whatsoever during that class to anyone but her, or we had an immediate write up. She was also simply an idiot (hence why she taught that class). Little story here, on the last day of school she gave us two crossword puzzles, to be graded mind you. The questions were extremely generic with 5-6 answers, and most of them made no sense at all.

Examples: -"What is this famous philanthropic" Answer: Bill Gates. She legitimately thought it should've said philanthropic instead of philanthropist.
-"what company starts with 020" Answer: VovaPhone or something, made no sense. There were three questions like this.

And last but not least -"Where bill gates lived". Not only does this not have more than one answer, but the "correct" answer (Seattle) didn't even fit in the boxes. She had to tell us to make an extra box for it.

In short, everyone failed the crossword puzzle.

To summarize, terrible teacher, terrible class.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Well ... Since it's been more-or-less a week since someone last voted ... Why don't we declare de4th's suggestion as TEH WINRAR and put it under our clan's (awesome) name right now?
fl0w
I can personally vouch for Eli450, we've both been swamped with assessments. We'll be back up to speed soon.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I can't even begin to explain the wave of dismay and anger that struck my being when I heard that humans are now fucking up the CREATION of crossword puzzles.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I'll accept that. ^_^