Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Is NSFW an option? Do you want a straightforward text-based VN, or one of the more game-like VNs?

vndb.org

This is a great site for searching for VNs. A lot of the top VNs have already been adapted to animes, and it helps you find the ones that have english patches available, should you need them.

Are the Japanese ones all in Japanese? I'm having trouble finding an english one atm.
tell m the first person that come out in your mind when i told you this description
Shady looking guy
and
twin tailed tsundere girl
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Are the Japanese ones all in Japanese? I'm having trouble finding an english one atm.

If you look at the search results from searching under tags, you'll see some countries' flags on the side of each VN title. If you see the British flag, there's an english version of it in some form. Sometimes it's just an english patch for a demo, sometimes it's a full patch for the VN, sometimes it's the fact it's the original language of the VN.

Another way you can find ALL the english language available VNs is by selecting "releases" on the side menu, then specifying in the filter that you want English language as either the original language or an English release (aka patch). I personally hate doing it this way, no ratings are shown, so too much crap comes up that I don't want, but it's a surefire way to find english VNs. And you can add an 18+ filter as well for the NSFW :o

Oh, it's important to note that VNs with english patches in the works won't show any indication of it except on the VNs page. Example: Walkure Romanze elicited a demand for a VN translation upon release of the anime, as such it has an english patch in the works, but it doesn't show that it does on the search results.
Last edited by Oracle; Feb 1, 2014 at 03:35 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Tried getting a few but couldn't find any dl links

Oh, you'll have to google for a dl later, this is to just plain find out they exist.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
Has anyone been following Magi: The Magical Kingdom?

I have

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
Has anyone been following Magi: The Magical Kingdom?

Not enough Morg in recent episodes.

I like how the Jews think non-Jews are cattle. Art mirrors life and all.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Not enough Morg in recent episodes.

I like how the Jews think non-Jews are cattle. Art mirrors life and all.

oof.

life-burn?
beware
the goblin