Toribash
You guys are lucky.
Like it or not, we have to take around 14 subjects for the whole year in my country.
Most assignments are easy though, this week art assignment? Draw a very simple sun with smiling face using corel.
Biology is the only subject which could make my head explode, we got 120 questions exam, 5 pages essay, and 2 projects, for every single week. And the teacher is just fucking annoying, you piss her off once then no matter how well you do on her class, the highest score you can get is C+, getting E or even F is fairly common.
First Semster:
Blended Studies
Film Studies
Calculus 20-1
English 20-1

Second Semester:
Management & Marketing 20
Physics 20
Social Studies 20-1
Leadership 20

-----
Also, Sicks.. I disagree with you. I don't think I am lucky. I would have preferred to take more courses so that I could educate myself further. As for Biology... damn that sucks man. Can you get a course switch and take Biology next semester with a different teacher?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Ah, alright Dog. Grade 8 or 9 or something? Semestered is so much better xP
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Wow, you guys suck.

I have 2 semesters with 7 classes each.
It used to be 5, and it hasn't occurred to the teachers that they're still giving the same amount of homework as before. So yeah, I have to spend about 2 hours every day doing homework.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Also, Sicks.. I disagree with you. I don't think I am lucky. I would have preferred to take more courses so that I could educate myself further.

Yeah but it took my sweet time for playing games.

As for Biology... damn that sucks man. Can you get a course switch and take Biology next semester with a different teacher?

I can, but the problem is we can't pick teacher, the school pick one randomly for us, there are 3 biology teachers and one of the teacher's son is my classmate, so it leave us with just 2 teachers.
Its 50:50, kinda risky if I say so myself, if I'm unlucky I will stuck with that damn witch for the rest of my school life.
-----
Originally Posted by Golfball View Post
All you guys have the american system?

No, I'm Asian.
Last edited by Sicks; Sep 5, 2011 at 02:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
My year is linear.

Ah, alright Dog. Grade 8 or 9 or something? Semestered is so much better xP

Grade 9.

Originally Posted by Golfball View Post
All you guys have the american system?