No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Relaxionary-Our dictionary, Thought that up today
SSTF-Sahee Special Task Force xD it's what our Nabi team should go by, j/k
Toricrack-When you're addicted to toribash "Hey man I think I'm on toricrack"
Frixtured-When you're so fractured you know you're fuxed
That's all I can think of off the top of my head...
Dear Sahee...
Sahee...i have seen you more than just a clan leader. i have seen you as a hero, a mentor and most importantly a friend. i watched you lead this clan to victory a lot of times. all over the forums i here wonderful things about you. But i have always thought about what it would be like if i were in your shoes. i remembered the times that i had with my clan. so i have decided that i should leave this clan and take what you taught me with me to make a better clan than my previous one. i hope that we will still be friends and even be clan allys but i have to start my journey of making a clan.

-Boogey-
I don't Fear Death......i welcome it.....
Boogey, I think it's a good choice, you have much potential in you, and you will most definitely make a good clan. I see you ambitious, and that's good.
I am really proud if I somehow managed to impress, and teach you anything, especially ways of effective leading. Seeing you following my path get us even in more "personal", stronger relationship.
You only drop a clan tag, but remain a dear, dear friend, boogeyman. Friendship cannot be lost. Especially sooo easily.
I'd be gladly watching over you and your work to make things right with your new members; providing help wherever you could use it, and whenever you would like me to.
Thank you for putting it that way, boogey.
If you would need any advice, just let me know. I'll do what is in my power.
I admit that it's a bit sad to see you going.
I wish you a great success in fulfilling your needs, and already propound alliance between our clans.
Let our paths cross each other even more constantly than before.

-Sah-
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"