Ranking
Hey guys, here are some newer and better replays.

1. A Combo of Booms

2. Madman

3. Skeet/Madman
Attached Files
Black Smoke.rpl (238.3 KB, 23 views)
Shattered Glass.rpl (191.4 KB, 16 views)
Moon Light 2.rpl (224.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Sep 5, 2011 at 03:26 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
MY application
1-[42] Madness 3- decap/split replay

2-[42] Self-Spar 3-Realism/Combo attacks( is there a problem with /ems?)

3-[42] this is how pros split- Split/decap/Skeet
Attached Files
[42] Madness 3.rpl (101.2 KB, 24 views)
[42] Self-Spar 3.rpl (663.1 KB, 20 views)
[42] this is how pros split.rpl (131.8 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Took; Sep 6, 2011 at 01:01 AM.
[Ethereal] | Toribash Gambling Org
ʏ ᴜ ɴᴏ ᴊoiɴ?
Carrie - split + decap = splitcap
I`m not a recruiter but...

Carrie - you should use more relax. you`r replays arent fluent too. just work on it. I need booms here too. In 1st replay you should add damage on torso, not only throw it. Why you dont make poses? with it replay is better
Last edited by Sorriso; Sep 6, 2011 at 11:33 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
it never said that booms were required, just another category
and my fight style is my fight style if i chose not to relax my joint because it would ruin a replay the im not going to do it
Last edited by Took; Sep 7, 2011 at 12:02 AM.
[Ethereal] | Toribash Gambling Org
ʏ ᴜ ɴᴏ ᴊoiɴ?
Wonder if anyone read my app but here it goes again...

1st Off is Boom hits

2nd is Just a combo the opener looked good to me though

3rd replay is a WIP I'm working on first of all trying to get a boom hit on the first kick the punch is suppose to be a spilt

Replays :3 v
Attached Files
Taco - Late Start.rpl (181.7 KB, 8 views)
Taco - Don't Look Back.rpl (176.0 KB, 6 views)
Wupp.rpl (168.1 KB, 7 views)
oh shit waddup
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
it never said that booms were required, just another category
and my fight style is my fight style if i chose not to relax my joint because it would ruin a replay the im not going to do it

I agree with you that boomhits aren't everything and it doesn't necessarily make a replay bad just because it doesn't contain boomhits. And yes, boomhits are not a requirement at all. People just like watching them for some reason.

However, relaxing is the key to make a replay enjoyable. Being stiff won't get you anywhere (atleast not in singleplayer replay making). Unfortunately, unless you get rid of that stiffness the likelyhood of you getting in to ORMO is small. Very small.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
1:decap
2:decap
3:decap
3:madman/combo hit (i dont know)

thats,more coming soon
Attached Files
decap it or die.rpl (175.2 KB, 4 views)
Class A - Head Manifesto.rpl (58.0 KB, 4 views)
#Ajiskempet-grenade.rpl (334.9 KB, 7 views)
Random Decap Move.rpl (41.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by ajiskempet; Sep 7, 2011 at 02:54 PM.
~[Indonizer][RMO]~
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
However, relaxing is the key to make a replay enjoyable. Being stiff won't get you anywhere (atleast not in singleplayer replay making).

I would have to completely disagree with this point!

Relaxing is all well and fine but you can make perfectly decent replays while hardly using it at all. The only problem with using more of a hold all style, in my opinion, is that it's slightly harder to look like you're maintaining a constant flow. It's less about stiff (hold) being bad and relax being good and more of a flow being good and not having flow being bad. Come to think of it, it could be argued that some people who use loads of relaxed joints in their replays are just covering up for a lack of actual flow, due to the fact that many relaxed joints flopping about can create a sort of "faux flow".

Also, ironically, your usage of a hold all style that still maintained a decent amount of flow that was one of the major reasons I accepted you into ORMO back in 09.

Originally Posted by ajiskempet View Post
thats,more coming soon

You really didn't read the first post very well did you?
My applycation.
finaly I think that I am good enough to joing ORMO. I know that i am not
like sorriso or Tamer0, but i am learning.
well, 1st one is a madman.
2nd one is a madman too.
3rd one is freerun.(realism, but when I am on the monkeypool i get a little stiff)
Attached Files
##sp33dc0.rpl (169.9 KB, 15 views)
#T- ekatruction-.rpl (472.2 KB, 13 views)
##worldxx.rpl (167.0 KB, 9 views)
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
I would have to completely disagree with this point!

Relaxing is all well and fine but you can make perfectly decent replays while hardly using it at all. The only problem with using more of a hold all style, in my opinion, is that it's slightly harder to look like you're maintaining a constant flow. It's less about stiff (hold) being bad and relax being good and more of a flow being good and not having flow being bad. Come to think of it, it could be argued that some people who use loads of relaxed joints in their replays are just covering up for a lack of actual flow, due to the fact that many relaxed joints flopping about can create a sort of "faux flow".

Also, ironically, your usage of a hold all style that still maintained a decent amount of flow that was one of the major reasons I accepted you into ORMO back in 09.

Good point. I rest my case.

However, if relax makes for better flow, then why not give it a try, Carrie?

Also, ajiskempet, not reading the first post kinda gives a bad first impression. Go ahead and read it.
Last edited by Tempo; Sep 7, 2011 at 07:42 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly