Toribash
What are your opinions on the EU server split? I'm kinda dissapointed that i'm stuck on the eastern-nothern server.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Yorick needs an ult rework and a few buffs on his ghouls, other then that I don't actually mind him as a champion.
Which places are getting split, exactly. Who will UK be playing with?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Powas View Post

here

Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Shaogorath View Post
What are your opinions on the EU server split? I'm kinda dissapointed that i'm stuck on the eastern-nothern server.

You're not stuck. Riot will issue everybody a free switch if somebody is not satisfied with the side he's located on. And after using a free switch, there will be an option to reswitch for riot points.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Everybody thinks Yorick sucks, most of the people here think Yorick sucks, I don't think Yorick sucks. I play him in ranked and normal, probably my main right now.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Everybody thinks Yorick sucks, most of the people here think Yorick sucks, I don't think Yorick sucks. I play him in ranked and normal, probably my main right now.

People think that Yorick sucks because he does.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
He doesn't "Suck" he just doesn't do as much damage as he should. I find him really fun to play. And when did you have a character that was really fun.

Those ghosts are just so cool.

That said, He could use a slight buff. Thats about it. He's no Xin Zhao, but he still does some good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

I've never did bad as Yorick and usually end up carrying my team. He doesn't have any problem doing damage and his ghosts aren't supposed to be used for damage, they are supposed to be used for the temporary buffs that they give him.

His q + trinity proc can have me doing 900 in one hit when I'm not even fed