Toribash
Name:Bryson
Belt:Blackbelt
GMT:Eastern time (US & Canada)
Past Clans: [TFO] [b] [Chaos] [Galaxy]
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):Making music.

Player Card:"Breathing room" card

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):Moos3 ofdeadmau5 SenseiKatt

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): I don't know what this means.

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Xspar.tbm and Oceantower.tbm

About Yourself:I am a 16 year old boy who makes music and Does tricking and sparring in Toribash

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:I want to join so I can actually be apart of a clan that I can get along with,make new friends,and learn from others.(possibly)

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]:
To bring more spirit into [eVo] by being happy
Yes on otavio3D.

Also;
Originally Posted by mdm800 View Post
this is an edit from last post. Those were not for this forum; oh well :P

No.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Name:
Belt: 2 dan
GMT: -3
Past Clans: neon new times and angels of death
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): all my items were bought from the market, I direct me market and try to profit to the maximum, I think my trade history can prove it.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): i don't have

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Erthtkv2.tbm, aikidobigdojo.tbm, judo.tbm, xspar.tbm

About Yourself:I like many things mainly potatoes, but I want to have fun, meet people, and joke around with them.
yes i am serious in the hours that must be seriously not worry about it.
already talked to some of you on IRC but no biggie.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:because evolution are fun, wanna join this party is that this clan, to be a eVo have to be in joy or in sorrow.
I intend to make many friends with everyone, even all here

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]:I will do everything in my power to help this clan can count on me.
hope and desire to be accepted here, and have the honor of being a eVo
Attached Files
#power.rpl (187.0 KB, 3 views)
Damano1|rblrenan|TORIITO|Kagami69|Lite|Curvine|<3
Hidden
No.

Originally Posted by lordholanda View Post
Past Clans: neon

Hell no.

Maby one day far into the future you could apply again.
Last edited by CoKe; Apr 5, 2013 at 04:44 PM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by JhonMorson View Post
Name:Bryson
Belt:Blackbelt
GMT:Eastern time (US & Canada)
Past Clans: [TFO] [b] [Chaos] [Galaxy]
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):Making music.

Player Card:"Breathing room" card

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):Moos3 ofdeadmau5 SenseiKatt

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): I don't know what this means.

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Xspar.tbm and Oceantower.tbm

About Yourself:I am a 16 year old boy who makes music and Does tricking and sparring in Toribash

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:I want to join so I can actually be apart of a clan that I can get along with,make new friends,and learn from others.(possibly)

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]:
To bring more spirit into [eVo] by being happy

I've seen you play ingame before. Not quite there yet, sorry. No.
Last edited by Kiza; Apr 6, 2013 at 04:31 AM.
new replay seems pretty smooth, but I had to help my mom build up a gazebo like some kind of tent or something. I would post the one me and Cacrot did yesterday night but you don't want to see that one lol :b

I don't know what I did but lush straight up tried to rape me this match. I don't even know if I'm still being voted on so I'm just gonna keep posting replays and stuff.
Attached Files
mom....rpl (204.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Micah; Apr 6, 2013 at 02:13 PM.
Well, pretty much one no from one eVo member means rejection.
Also, before even asking someone to spar, make sure your internet is good, and you have enough time. Or else, don't ask someone to spar.
ah okay. So does one yes mean you've been accepted? My internet is always good before I start a spar but I can't control when it randomly goes out or if my parents ask me to do something out of no were. But a no is a no. I sure you already know I will be back. Thanks to all for your time.
No.
One yes from an evo member doesn't automatically get you accepted. Trip has the final say.
There's been a discussion about this some pages ago, you should check it.
Originally Posted by mdm800 View Post
ah okay. So does one yes mean you've been accepted? My internet is always good before I start a spar but I can't control when it randomly goes out or if my parents ask me to do something out of no were. But a no is a no. I sure you already know I will be back. Thanks to all for your time.

Mdm, please take this into note.
You applied once before this time.
You got denied and then you posted another one after that one (this one).
Posting almost straight after will not get you a different answer.
And I'm hoping by you saying that you will be back is
not going to be the same way.