Toribash
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
If you want, I could make an updated version of the current recruitment banner. Just PM me images of your toris (with textures, obviously) and I'll get to it asap.

I'd like Zeus, Satan, Gangsta, Bercat, Nagato, TheGGK(never even seen him posting but oh well), Twisters and Lucie to PM me images of their toris.

Thanks.
My computer is slow, but I'll surely try.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Origin vs Legendary Team /jo originvslt

yes its actually happening this time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Isn't legendary team a Legendary (previous name) ripoff? I was surprised until I read the Team part.

kinda i thought the same thing too. there a small clan so yeah most likely. flutter wana join
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
I am ready is it now or what?

its over toribash mind fucked us. halfway through the war score 6-7 toribash was like the wars over. had us sitting there for ten minutes wondering how the war was over already then Rai went to go check the forum and the score read 10 to 8!!!!!!? how is that possible when we only played 13 games!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
that is sad twisters ...

Also here are the missing replays i haved to put in my app ( and the replay sayinh the creator is JafetBTW is a lie i made it for he xD )
Attached Files
JenssonFTW - Tecnology 2.rpl (115.3 KB, 2 views)
lenshu - mlgpro.rpl (30.4 KB, 2 views)
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
@master: we lost to LT? See thats why i made it where only certain peoplr can wat cause i dont want nothing but losing on our war record. We have to train or Ill do thing how it was . we need to try harder.

@ jen: there's a please for our replays.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather