Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i'm in IRC all the time. infact, i'm in IRC right now. it's just pablo and he's like a mute.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HIGH QI ITEMS 1K START BID HERE!!!!

Gone forever. Bye guys! Thanks for memories. :'(
hmm i also think we could do a replay event where they have to do some realistic martial arts move
That would be interesting.

Also, a weekly art event where we post a word and the competitors have to come up with some sort of art, whether it be textures or logos, as they envision the word. Like a synesthesia-esque word association type thing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
To be honest, I don't care how much you know about IRC. You're never in our clan channel, and i'm trying to learn so I know what's going on. At the moment, Shin has owner because he's IRC king, I have owner because i'm the leader, and everybody else gets hops.

Possibly different timezones that is why you never see me online.
Originally Posted by Alphonse View Post
Actually, I always get to see Corey.
We have the same timezones.

Wierd.

Probably it is just the wrong timing.
Guys we don't really have to be like this. Deny him if you must. But we have to be more mature on this matter.

@PID57: You should have read Corey's thread on us being Invite-only again.
And besides that, you should've stopped posting here after this post. Technically, we have the right to report you.

@Xtreme: No need to flame bro. Just say no. That's it and it may affect what Corey thinks. And he may also report you for insulting.

I guess you guys just don't click.
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков