2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Belt and qi: 2nd dan 2524 Qi

GMT: 2:45

Your Strongest Mod: akido,judo

Self Description: well im a 11 year old kid i dont like to swear but i went to holidays so some of my tb skills are weak

Past Clans:Hoodz[reason for leaving it died] Kick[the leader hates me because he thinks im cheating in the clan]

Belt and qi: 2nd dan 2524 Qi

GMT: 2:45

Your Strongest Mod: akido,judo

Self Description: well im a 11 year old kid i dont like to swear but i went to holidays so some of my tb skills are weak

Past Clans:Hoodz[reason for leaving it died] Kick[the leader hates me because he thinks im cheating in the clan]
Last edited by Murmayder; Mar 3, 2010 at 05:16 AM.
I had a so much fun and nice games when i started with some guy with nick darkzombie, never saw him again after two days of non-stop playing aikido with him...
Believe it or not i was an old friend of some famous people like Kai and Nobuddie. We used to play twinswords together until my family moved out to another city, and we are never on contact again for more than 5months. Almost all of my friends are already gone, some of them are Tastes-nice, Mattsmatt, Sampandora, Azir, Lambdama we usually play together at wushu besides helping me getting tcs for full texture set and items. The ones who still here are just SexyWittsy and Puffbunny although they have not talk to me in a long time, i think they are the only one who still remember me here.