Toribash
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
when i figured it out (had a hard time cause its like 12 at night for me) i went to click on it my page refreshed and the invite disappeared so were going to do this tomorrow

Cheer up bro, we'll get it done XD
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
when i figured it out (had a hard time cause its like 12 at night for me) i went to click on it my page refreshed and the invite disappeared so were going to do this tomorrow

yeah it's hard to figure out at first but after you do it a few times it because easy. I'll show you how it works or accept the war for you after work I get off at about 3:30 but won't make it home till 4.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
hello, what have u guys and gurls have been doing lately?
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Maybe Matter so momething like that i am not sure ..

maybe we can beat it down so bad it becomes disbanded >:D muhahahaha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
hello im JenssonFTW ( New Member ) and i think a introduce myself right now is not needed but ... im Jensson Araujo , i live in venezuela (so i speak spanish) , Caracas(so the bad people with guns and drugs are tipical) , i have 13 years old (im young :3 ), i like to joke and im proud for get in [Origin] .

Also if you want to know another thing about me tell it via PM and in like 2-3 hours i will upload the replays i have in this thread .. but thanks for letme be part of this family
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!