Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Anyways, See ya.

qft.

I would have said no to.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Do not laugh at the idea they are actually quite dangerous i drew the outline so you can see past its disguise:

<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
To be honest, I don't care how much you know about IRC. You're never in our clan channel, and i'm trying to learn so I know what's going on. At the moment, Shin has owner because he's IRC king, I have owner because i'm the leader, and everybody else gets hops.
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
I like it.
An art one would be nice.
I ALREADY HAVE ONE.

The first competition can be to make a logo of sorts for the thread you guys will put this in! :O
And then you could do the same for the ones to come!

So we make an event, to make a logo for the event? When the event is over the logo wont even be used ._.
The closest one second from the right looks like it has a tag on it.
Are you sure these are real pandas?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Nonono.
We make ONE thread, called "Doxa Events" or something. Then the first event we put in that thread is "Make a logo for this thread!". Then we make the logo, the best one is picked, the winner gets some tc and also gets his artwork at the top of the events thread.
Apart from strangers, correct?