Toribash
<,< choose what moves carefully? Ha ill be fine, Living on the edge makes things exciting after all.
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Boy stay on Topic an stop being a ass.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
ZEUS, REPLY TO THIS ASAP
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...68#post7498068

just putting this up here in case zeus didnt get it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
@zeus =Hmph whatever, The topic doesn't really concern me, That's you all's ordeal.. I don't care who gets what position mainly cause i don't know everyone nor the way there personality and emotion's could handle whatever position i would give them....so my point is ....I don't really care
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
fluttershy take a look at the new clan rankings and the post update i put in the last page
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
ATTENTION ORIGIN MEMBERS: as of today the ranks will be discussed and re distributed. Blue we're going with your idea and taking the imput of the other clan members as well :P.

as of right now the leaders will stay in their positions. bercat will stay as head recruiter. theGGK and Nagato will stay as recruiters. Myself, Twister, Fluttershy, Blue (when he returns) and Lucie will be council members. Mercykiller will be the new war leader. everyone below that will stay as they are. with these new positions i hope that we can wip this clan back into shape so we can start working to our dream of being #1.

*please note that no one other than mercykiller (at his request) was moved down a rank
*please also note that this was not my doing this was a thought up effort between me, zeus, mercykiller and twister using blues guidelines and the clans input on them.
*lastly note that these changes may not be permanent and are subject to change at any point today until otherwise stated.

now with that said lets start moving forward

~fate

Sweet, it's nice to see some changes.
I'm out of in-activity now btw ;)

Originally Posted by biggems View Post
<,< choose what moves carefully? Ha ill be fine, Living on the edge makes things exciting after all.

Ah don't worry, that is some new forum code that displays the username of whoever is viewing it.
It fooled me as well ;)

@Everyone: Also, do you want me to write up a new recruitment thread?
this went wayyyyyyyyyyyy smoother and faster than how i originally thought it would
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
@Everyone: Also, do you want me to write up a new recruitment thread?

I'd like to have a decent recruitment thread! And we would need a new banner...

If you want, I could make an updated version of the current banner. Just PM me images of your toris (with textures, obviously) and I'll get to it asap.