Toribash
I'm claim I just hate how he comes on my clan forums and disrespect me like he do. What he fails to notices is everything that happens I'n this clan have to do with me . Because I put people where there best at to keep the clan going. Cause I work so I put people I'n certain spot to make up for what I may lack at times.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Zeus man, we know this thats why we as a group have been discussing how we can fix the positions that have gone awry because of inactivity and we so far came up with blues council idea
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
What about this council idea? Come ingame im going to make a serves join An. Less talk.
I dont mean to offend you, but Master has done a lot. The comment I made was a joke, and I'm surprised none of you caught on to that at all.
You don't joke , you take shit way to far till the point I'm ready to go the hell off.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
You don't joke , you take shit way to far till the point I'm ready to go the hell off.

Hahaha, you said you didn't care. But yeah, I was joking. It isnt at all my fault you got offended.
@go: yeah Eddie ( my real name) doesn't give a two shits what you thank. But Zeus the founder an leader of origin wants to be known as a good leader .
@mercy : yeah sorry, my brothers a bitch like that , Xd.
@every damn body (biggems words) Biggems says hi and that he hopes you all are living life to the fullest #scrubs#yolo#love all of you :P
Last edited by Zeus; Aug 1, 2014 at 12:55 AM.
ATTENTION ORIGIN MEMBERS: as of today the ranks will be discussed and re distributed. Blue we're going with your idea and taking the imput of the other clan members as well :P.

as of right now the leaders will stay in their positions. bercat will stay as head recruiter. theGGK and Nagato will stay as recruiters. Myself, Twister, Fluttershy, Blue (when he returns) and Lucie will be council members. Mercykiller will be the new war leader. everyone below that will stay as they are. with these new positions i hope that we can wip this clan back into shape so we can start working to our dream of being #1.

*please note that no one other than mercykiller (at his request) was moved down a rank
*please also note that this was not my doing this was a thought up effort between me, zeus, mercykiller and twister using blues guidelines and the clans input on them.
*lastly note that these changes may not be permanent and are subject to change at any point today until otherwise stated.

now with that said lets start moving forward

~fate
Last edited by Fates; Aug 1, 2014 at 01:16 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Yeah those who where moved up to the rank of counil should have that pass to the board. If not pm me an I'll get that to you as soon as possible.