Toribash
Hey guys sorry for my minor inactivity. Currently got a new pc. Which runs toribash well. I'm making a video for myself right now ill post wip's when I'm ready.. Maybe afterwards I can make a clan vid? If my own vid turns out well
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
its ok man it happens just don't go missing for weeks at a time without telling anyone :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by RaijuNan View Post
Soo do we have a thread to find out if we have upcoming clan wars? I just want to know because I want to participate

i may start one on wars because i feel that we need a place for them
actually i found the one we have and i dont need to start one because it has the right name on it
Last edited by Fates; Jul 31, 2014 at 09:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MissFate View Post
where is everyone im all alone ingame

I'm hosting a betting server right now.
Also, since Master did so much to save this clan (yes, save. It isn't dying rite nao), I vote Leader change 2014. Don't be offended, Zeus, I am just proud of him.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Jul 31, 2014 at 09:23 PM.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I'm hosting a betting server right now.
Also, since Master did so much to save this clan (yes, save. It isn't dying rite nao), I vote Leader change 2014. Don't be offended, Zeus, I am just proud of him.

what do you mean by 'leader change'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
@g: your starting to piss me off now. This clan will never die as long as im here and willing to work. I've been here since I start an I'll be here to the end not going to let peoPle like you sit here an say shit like that on a thread that I worked hard to get along with other people that aren't here at this time.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
@g: your starting to piss me off now. This clan will never die as long as im here and willing to work. I've been here since I start an I'll be here to the end not going to let peoPle like you sit here an say shit like that on a thread that I worked hard to get along with other people that aren't here at this time.

chill zeus he didnt mean this he was mean I know but you should be more easy than this