Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I do agree Rengar is being incredibly oppressive right now just as Riot once said, but that's because of the season changes on vision among a few other minor things. It would be nice if they had a pink ward trinket or Sightstone increased the amount of pinks you can place down to 2.

I agree that Riot's absolute neutering of the vision system sure as hell didn't help, but even if pinks were buffed you'd still need the presence of mind to have one in your inv and place it before every teamfight, which is literally not an option once all 6 slots are occupied.
Instakilling from stealth is an issue that has been in the game before too. Evelyn was once a midlaner that rushed dfg back when it existed, and possessed the ability to trounce anyone, rengar style, before they had any time to react. It's something that leaves no counterplay, and given how much Riot likes to use that word it's not surprising that they ended up utterly gutting Eve's burst and ultimately removing dfg from the game altogether.
Preposterously dank.
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
I agree that Riot's absolute neutering of the vision system sure as hell didn't help, but even if pinks were buffed you'd still need the presence of mind to have one in your inv and place it before every teamfight, which is literally not an option once all 6 slots are occupied.
Instakilling from stealth is an issue that has been in the game before too. Evelyn was once a midlaner that rushed dfg back when it existed, and possessed the ability to trounce anyone, rengar style, before they had any time to react. It's something that leaves no counterplay, and given how much Riot likes to use that word it's not surprising that they ended up utterly gutting Eve's burst and ultimately removing dfg from the game altogether.

To be fair, you should already have the mindset to carry pinks early with a stealth champ.

And if he gives you that mamy problems, maybe last item GA? By late game his ult is around 45 sec (or 30 sec), but death timers are around a minute. He jumps on a carry, doesnt kill it due to GA, and loses half his use.

You honestly should be having this many problems with him.He is not THAT big of an issue.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
He is not THAT big of an issue.

Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Preposterously dank.

Holy shit. An adc got caught and killed by a probably already fed rengar?

No shit he is going to be a problem if your adc doesnt learn to stick with the team. Lucian didnt get one shot, and at oje pount even almost got away. But he gpt chased while his team watch.

Any assasin is going to fuck an adc if the adc is being retarted.
Last edited by RAWWRH; Jan 15, 2016 at 11:51 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rengar's changes in PBE

(E) Bola Strike no longer instant cast during in airborne.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I don't mind the changes if it means he stops being permabanned

Top Rengar will be much stronger than it was previously too, that bonus AD after q buff though

I'm happy
Alright buckle your fucking seatbelt bronzie, I'm about to drop some knowledge on your sorry ass.

Straight up irrelevant.

I could give two shits if "the champ itself is fine" if he maintains the ability to instantly kill your carries from stealth before anyone has any time to fucking react. Short of periodically placing a pink in the middle of your team when you're grouped there is very fucking little you can do when mobi-boots rengar youmuus into your team and you barely have enough time to catch a glimpse of the little exclamation mark before he crits your adc for 1.2k+ and then zips away at 800 movespeed. The point of a fucking assassin is to punish poor positioning on the part of squishies, eg: farming botlane alone. They should NOT be able to punish carries that are sitting in the middle of their team at base.

Let me paint a picture for you. Jinx is next to her Lulu and a Zed wants to kill her. Lulu can ult, shield, poly the zed, any number of shit to stunt his would be assassination attempt. That is counterplay. With rengar you stealth in and go balls deep into the carry before Lulu can even react. The audio and visual cue is fucking negligible come lategame compared to a similar stealth approach (Talon shoots blades out in all fucking directions, and even then his ult only lasts a few seconds. Rengo lasts 12).

You CANNOT position against a champion that can deal upwards of 2,000 damage in under a second from stealth, you CANNOT provide adequate vision to see him coming since the changes, and you CANNOT tell me he's "easy to beat with a simple brain."

"D'ohoho fuckin' yeah, Rango is ezpz if your SOLO QUEUE team with little to no communication builds themselves around him, stacks themselves on any and all squishy members at all points in a teamfight, and then the adc gets an hourglass." Is it possible? No shit. Is it FAIR? Absolutely fucking not. No other champion in the game demands that kind of response. You should not need to build your entire team around the existence of a single assassin in order to even consider a win.

Then why even fucking bother writing the first half of this post if it's just a case of misplaced priorities?

Who the fuck even mentioned reddit? I don't care if Faker himself took a shit that spelled out "pls nerf rengar" and streamed it on twitch, this is happening in the game when it should not be.
And what's with your hardon for rank? If that's the only way you'll even listen to what I'm writing then I'll tell you I'm plat 4, and can say with certainty that a plat+ rengar main does indeed possess the ability the gib the carry and scoot himself back to his fountain in under a second.

http://champion.gg/statistics/
he's so braindead and easy to play he's got a ridiculous win %. u do know thunderlords has a cd, and he needs empowered abilities to kill the whole team

almost the same as teemo

tl;dr u dont know what ur talking about and probably just lost to rengar a few games in a row.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
http://champion.gg/statistics/
he's so braindead and easy to play he's got a ridiculous win %

So you're agreeing with me?

u do know thunderlords has a cd, and he needs empowered abilities to kill the whole team

I said he could gib the carry and then run away, no one can instagib an entire team. I'm not even sure what you're getting at with the thunderlords comment, but alright

tl;dr u dont know what ur talking about and probably just lost to rengar a few games in a row.

It's really more of a "I play adc and I'd like to have an impact on teamfights before I get popped by an invisible cat moving at mach 9" kind of situation, but thank you for your valuable input
Preposterously dank.