Toribash
That's only because they don't want to leave
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
What 10k a month?
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
It's only one payment lol

Is pi divided by 42 times 69 plus 666 minus -0 the meaning of life?

No it is the meaning of sex my friend, which is the meaning of life which is the meaning of God which is Morgan Freeman which is the universe in a nutshell.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
So in other words, life has no meaning