Toribash
Sad Facade, what did you gain in retiring?
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Hey Guys, just letting you know that I posted my app and I want to get to know you guys.
I am from australia and like adrenaline sports like skydiving and cliff diving.
Where do you guys come from and what do you do for fun?
Originally Posted by Laxo View Post
Hey Guys, just letting you know that I posted my app and I want to get to know you guys.

Hey there. Nice to meet you.
Skydiving and cliff diving, eh? Those are some extreme-ass sports.
What's skydiving like? I'd love to try it if I wasn't so scared of heights.

Also, I do Japanese ju jitsu. I'm very fanatic about it. I've been doing it for about 10 years (give or take some) and I'm a brown belt at the moment.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad

Nice to meet you! Niiiice sports, where I live you wouldn't be able to practice these sports (the Netherlands).
Also, I play guitar. I own an electric one and an acoustic one.
Thanks guys, sky diving is very scary the first time you jump out of the plane but the views are brilliant and its nice just floating above the world. How aren't t you a black belt in ju jitsu yet, my friend got his black belt in six years. Does knowing martial arts in real life help you play better in game david, knowing all those moves. I WISH I could play the guitar, when the acoustic guitar is played properly it sounds awesome. How long have you been playing? I would love it if you posted a video of you quitar playing or something.
Thanks guys, sky diving is very scary the first time you jump out of the plane but the views are brilliant and its nice just floating above the world. How aren't t you a black belt in ju jitsu yet, my friend got his black belt in six years. Does knowing martial arts in real life help you play better in game david, knowing all those moves. I WISH I could play the guitar, when the acoustic guitar is played properly it sounds awesome. How long have you been playing? I would love it if you posted a video of you quitar playing or something.

I think some schools are more strict when it comes to getting black belt so it may take longer. Also, I've been playing for around 2,5 years now I think. When I am a little less busy I will upload some recordings to soundcloud so I'll keep everyone up to date.

I'd say ju jitsu is difficult to grade up in, but that doesn't matter as I haven't failed an exam so far. However, semesters in our school last longer than most others, which is why we have a lower exams:year ratio.

Also, no. It doesn't do fuck all knowing all I know about martial arts. Toribash is not even remotely realistic when it comes to martial arts. Don't get me wrong - it's fun. Just not realistic. Therefore, my knowledge is pretty close to useless.

Oh and before I forget, good luck with your clan. I do think you're impatient for not even waiting a couple days for a response, though.
Everyone, me and my old friend Kingsta are hosting a betting server.
./join Revenge ASAP!

edit: we got 23 people already, no global. Up yours, Phillip.
Last edited by David; Feb 21, 2013 at 09:30 PM.