Toribash
twasnt that agressive in clannad

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
twasnt that agressive in clannad

Because throwing dictionaries at people, flying jump kicking people, punching people, and wishing that smashing the ball into a players face in basketball was legal, isn't aggressive at all :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Just finished Eureka Seven AO.

I feel like the first season was far better than the sequel. The second season was just... "What's going on?"

Anywho, rewatching Ef ~ A tale of melodies.

The last 5 episodes of AO have been sitting on my hard drive for the some time now. It's been really tough watching this series. The OP and EDs were possibly the only redeeming factors about this series.
I've finished watching The World God Only Knows... S1...

I NEED SEASON TWOOOO

also, i feel like going to a friends and grabbing all his K-ON discs...
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I need this answered before I continue Clannad Afterstory...

possible spoilers

A simple yes or no will suffice. I need to know so I can prevent a possible resurgence in my depression.
Who's Nagisa?

just watch the damn series and you'll see. it needs to come to you by image, not by spoilers....

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Who's Nagisa?

just watch the damn series and you'll see. it needs to come to you by image, not by spoilers....

I'm going to watch it, I just suspect based on some video clips I saw accidentally that I'm going to be crying my eyes out the night I finish. So I want to at least be forewarned with the information that would cause the most grief so I maintain more of my dignity. What little will remain at least :/

Edit: anywho, I remembered that wikipedia exists. I can watch it safely without fear of a breakdown.
Last edited by Oracle; Dec 4, 2012 at 10:53 PM.
Started Vandread and watched one episode of Afro Samurai (Most black anime besides the boondocks I've ever seen.)
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Started Toradora.

> watch intro for the first time
> tsundere detected
> protagonist detected
> genki girl detected
> glasses guy detected
> intelligent/quiet girl detected
dat archetypes.

Not bad so far.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Started Toradora.

> watch intro for the first time
> tsundere detected
> protagonist detected
> genki girl detected
> glasses guy detected
> intelligent/quiet girl detected
dat archetypes.

Not bad so far.

You'd be right, except you're wrong. I won't tell you where, but you're wrong.

Edit: Since I'm probably going to want to space out episodes of Afterstory, anybody know of a good, light-hearted, anime that can be found on Youtube? If worse comes to worse, I can always fall back on to rewatching Lucky Star, but I'd like to see something new preferably. And no fucking yaoi <.<
Last edited by Oracle; Dec 5, 2012 at 07:11 PM.