View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I would suggest to add +[FL]Tetomi. I met him today and he is truely awesome, fair and good. If someone is worth beeing on that list, he is for sure.
Heated Toilet Seats
Well since 2Bash closed Ryukendo's inactivity thread and never let me re-open it, we can talk about heated toilets here.

I reserched heated toilet seats and found that they originated in Guangdong, China. What did you guys find?
Last edited by DecapW; Oct 3, 2009 at 12:16 AM. Reason: DON'T NEED NO GODDAMN REASON. SHIT. >:|
Once again, Tempo, very nice replay. I don't really have much to complain about it.

9/10

This replay took me about an hour to punch ukes head off without breaking my wrist. :l
Attached Files
#fondelsplitcap.rpl (110.1 KB, 10 views)
Why don't we just post our choices in here, so we can ALL discuss them. Because maybe you Bash and Decap will like someone, but then Hanz has a major beef with them. I think it would be better to discuss as a full clan.
Lol, nice. If I had a heated toilet seat, I'd be shitting for days.

My research:
Heated toilet seats are intended to provide a more comfortable experience than normal toilet seats. They normally a low-voltage heating element, using less than 15 watts of electricity. This avoids the safety risk of bringing mains electricity to the toilet seat. Some have a choice of temperature settings.

Originally Posted by Metrox View Post
I think it would be better to discuss as a full clan.

My point exactly, David.

I want to leave this open for discussion. See what others think/suggest.