Toribash
Lmao, god I miss sahammering (idk if thats the correct spelling). I remember when I gave the Hax hammer to that "Cheetos" guy who claimed he beat all of Fr3styL with one hand behind his back, etc. I would find it if this thing didn't have 217 pages full of applications.

Also I am a fat lazy american! WOOT AMERICA!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Ow man... Swooya re-applied again . That brings back good memories... ;)
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...swooya&page=96 (also, page 95 is where dj gets pwnd... generally, I suggest re-reading old pawns. There's good stuff in there)

also, the http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...swooya&page=98, last posts (to DarkHuntsBank, who was then - it seems - named Pawnzor[somenumberhere]) was kinda cool ;)...
What do you think?

Cool for you.....
Yeah i re-applied and so what?
Im interested in joining RA and do something usefull for this clan and so what?
If that was for intimidate me that didn't work,good job sir,i just dont give a shit to haters.
I have to say that I also applied a while ago. I reapplied and got in now so I dont hold it against swooya
AWW swooya and lukas, I know you can do better than what is in those replays :V.

provide some more and better replays and we'll see how it goes.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Originally Posted by Nikelaos View Post
AWW swooya and lukas, I know you can do better than what is in those replays :V.

provide some more and better replays and we'll see how it goes.

Yeah i know,im kinda rusty in sp,but you also know that i'm a decent player in Mp(i think,especially in wushu).
Thx Saint for your vote,we had a funny games hehe.
Kwygon you already saw two,but i dont see the point of the mp replays when we can meet and play some games and then you will have a opinion of me.
Hi guys! I'm making a quick visit to show my face =)

Swooya is a great player. I think anyone who hasn't done so yet should play with him ingame =) I've never played Lukas, but keep the replays coming.