Toribash
my real name:renz
my age:13
my country:Philipines
mode favorite:aikido
my belt:black belt
i want to join bec. this clan is very cool.

i hope you guys choose me.
Batrider Moderated Message:
Pikachu
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
No replays, no go :<

Originally Posted by batrider View Post
my real name:renz
my age:13
my country:Philipines
mode favorite:aikido
my belt:black belt
i want to join bec. this clan is very cool.

i hope you guys choose me.

Please read the thread before applying.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
You guys really need to check here more often.
If you voted earlier, I might of hanged back and waited for the final decision
:~;

Hello all, i just make this app in freeform.
My real name is Luan Lagoand my toribash name is Ryuk , i'm 16 years old and i come from Brazil , i'm a fighter of jiu jitsu , i was in a club called Kimura Nova União .
i train everyday and dream will be a fighter professional I have mature character, i'm usually calm and sometimes i love to make a joke.
Well, i started play tb in 2010 and now, i'm Custom Belt .
actually i love to play tk and abd .
My past clan were [No-Mercy.
I want to join [ UrbanUnit]
because this clan seems like a great clan, i saw your forum and you look like a full respect clan that i must be a part of. this clan is professional, good and skilled member, i want to be part of them. If I'm accepted. I'll donate and try to raise this clan reputation.
I believe clans are more than a group of people, they must have a strong friendship bond that keeps them together and i can see that bond in this clan.
Last edited by Ryuk; Nov 24, 2012 at 12:43 PM.
shinigami
I liked you, til you thought we were eVo.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
I liked you, til you thought we were eVo.

I'm sorry I messed up but the app is for you and thank's.
shinigami
I do not have much replay, also did not have to do a better more just found it here.
Attached Files
Cr@zy.rpl (41.5 KB, 8 views)
Decap .rpl (46.6 KB, 9 views)
shinigami