Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I didn't say anything about the wiki page thank you very much, and i have job unlike you...once you get older you'll understand.
I said I was adding it to the wiki and updating it as members advance, and that it should be stickied or added to the member list.

Could you stop acting like an arrogant douche whenever I try to do something within the clan? =/
Last edited by Boredpayne; Jun 4, 2010 at 05:21 AM.
How was i being a douche? You said "This needs to be stickied and something about updating" then i said "Backseat Mod =P" and you call me a douche and say im not doing anything worth a crap
Totaly agree with kicking those who never post, and none answered my PM, and I'll be doing it right now.

Also, I choose something. For now on, we'll be much more strict. NO, and I realy mean NO exceptions. You HAVE to meet the requiriments other wise, you'll be AUTO REJECTED by me. Also, recruiters, please, explain everything before asking him to apply.
Last edited by DrenssXP; Jun 4, 2010 at 07:06 PM.
Ins't about back seating mod. Is a suggestion, and also shadow, his job is to take care of everything while we're not here. He's an Overseer.