Toribash
I dont know, I have never really liked Anime, been more of a cartoon guy. Can always sit down and relax while watching some cartoony.

For me my favorite hobby is street workout ( I practice it every day that's why am not super active sorry <3 ) that's my favorite sport but I like doing and learn other sport too that's why I practice aïkido, swimming, football and athlétisme too. Other than that I like movies am not rly someone who can watch anime or cartoons for hours, I do like cartoon and anime but I can't watch 300 episodes in one day '-_- . And as tres said it's rly cool to relax sometimes and watch anime and cartoon you used to watch when you were younger.
Grazzo Blur on full es (I noticed first love me)
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by Nope View Post
For me my favorite hobby is street workout ( I practice it every day that's why am not super active sorry <3 ) that's my favorite sport but I like doing and learn other sport too that's why I practice aïkido, swimming, football and athlétisme too. Other than that I like movies am not rly someone who can watch anime or cartoons for hours, I do like cartoon and anime but I can't watch 300 episodes in one day '-_- . And as tres said it's rly cool to relax sometimes and watch anime and cartoon you used to watch when you were younger.

Who watch 300 episodes/day XD
I like streetworkout but we dont have place for this in my city
-----
@Blur-CONGRAT FOR FULL ES BOI!
Last edited by NOTITLE; Nov 5, 2017 at 06:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I personally love to Freerun/parkour, so when im with my friends we just run and jump on whatever we can. I like to watch T.V like Simpson, Malcolm, The middle and the oher things based on Jokes and stuff. And something i really like to do is Fa... Sports ! (Of course what do you think man), like running, football, skate and thoose stuff. But one thing i really hate is SWIMMING, oh my god i can't fucking swim im like you but when i jump in the water im going down like a fucking rock dude, they're all like yeah just breath, Brooo i can't breath underwater. Well that kinda all about me ;)

What about y'all?
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?