Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Don't believe everything you believe in wibbles boys. Well ahh, once I got passed that phase of trying to impress people, I really only started caring about myself and what I did. I couldn't care less what people think about me on the internet, 'cept for you New Zealand dudes, if you say mean things to me I just hang myself in my closet, so be nice.
Originally Posted by Rageful View Post
Trust me, I'm stricter and an asshole about most things.

It's not so much being strict, more just hating everything.
COREY IS GAY FAGGOT AND SHOULD SEND ME ALL HIS STUFFS SO HE IS COOL AGAIN
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
NA ITS OK ILL JUST TAKE THE OTHER STUFFS BRO THEN YOU CAN HAS HANG
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
1st Replay: I've seen better from you, it wasn't to special in my opinion.
2nd Replay: Nice launching split, shredding the upper body was classy, quite a nice replay.

With this replay, I kinda just opened up TB to have a look at my Tori, change some colors and stuff. I opened with an obnoxious stiff starter for the lulz, then relaxed all and had a look at my options. I'm fond of punches so I went for that, swinging one arm and then trying for the other. It's quite funny because I ended up getting the split and the rest fell into place. I really wasn't aiming for a replay but I think this turned out quite nice. You may notice i'm extremely bored and just dictated my replay to you. K you can watch the replay now :P
Attached Files
C - Split Punch.rpl (68.5 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Ahh the clan has to be around for a few months first, and then i'm pretty sure it's 40k for a secret board. This may be wrong so don't hold me to these facts :x

MERGE... D:
Merge clans? There was a total of like, 5 people in that clan. Fez is here, coloo is making his own clan, the others can fend for themselves. I've had word that RCD is going to try and rebuild 1336.9, so we don't have ownership of that clan now. It's all been done now anyway.