Toribash
You also need to understand how your opponent moves around the map for shroom placement, and good vision is key.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Formed a Diamond-Master elo team.

So far, so good.

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

These posted by a person on Facebook on League of legends wall and was promptly deleted.

Leaked Jhin Splash Art [SPOILER]

One Leaked Ability

He seems half-cybernetic half-man synth. And He have own unique bar*.

*Actually he does have mana confirmed by a previous riot employee. Not sure it was fake or not. EDIT: Wait, I can see his mana bar in between the Health and Special bar.

EDIT: Another more leaked picture

You're so jealous, Caitlyn? (Leaked Ultimate Ability)

Last edited by Chris; Jan 11, 2016 at 03:13 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
What they provide in range, they will limit in deployment time or projectile speed. Standard rules of any sort of balance if you don't want to touch damage. Plus, they'll likely be single target, single line aoe at best.

And I'm getting more and more sure that rito has cameras in my house. Tearing down walls asap.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Champion Reveal: Jhin

False alarm. No reason why I can't delete my post. Sorry guys.
Last edited by Chris; Jan 11, 2016 at 05:02 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

Vel Koz Tilt Master Race

Jg and Bot gets fed.

We do decent mid game.

Do absolute shit late. Can't team fight with VelKoz on enemy team. Entire team dies in 2 seconds from just his ult.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I played with this god in ranked before. His pantheon is the best.

I kept on checking his account because things were fishy. He climbed silver and is now currently in plat IV.
He climbed up with tier 1 and 2 runes.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER

Chinese leaking of Jhin abilities

Translation (Spoiled)

EDIT: 2nd Translation (Spoiled)

[Just Leaked. It could be fake or not]
Last edited by Chris; Jan 12, 2016 at 02:41 PM.