Toribash
Just got a pentakill with Irelia and it was the first time I had ever played her.

I quit league now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, I was invited to an Ionia vs Shadow Isles Factions match. I excused myself out when I realised they have access to people like Yi, Yasuo, Zed, Lee Sin, That Bitch Ass Soraka, and freakin Irelia.

I fucking noped there. It was pretty bad considering I only have Karthus as a Shadow Isle champion.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
No, you can pretty much be garbage until like d3. After that you need a shrivel of skill to get anywhere

Sadly I haven't quite accomplished that

gl even getting from d5 to d4

spam devourer rammus until ur out of bronze and ur set xDDXD
Last edited by TyZi; Jan 10, 2016 at 05:56 AM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I've seen a lot of people do that. None of them ever really worked.
Good news though. I'm regaining my skill and starting to win again. My luck has been really high lately.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Nah. "It's all skill."

Also, that Devourer Rammus. Can confirm is a low ELO stomper.

Will try to see how well AP Lee works in low ELO. Lemme just crack a Bronze V account...

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
First time i played shen i a long time and i got carry, and my masteries were support
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2

skillful champ

this one we were around 20kills behind, np mejai creates miracles

im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Hey have you guys ever seen a good teemo?

I've played about 60 matches with them on my team and they've always gotten destroyed

like 1/8 or something like that. I'm usually bot so I can't help him up top, but by the time grouping comes around its essentially a 4v6
Last edited by MrJingles; Jan 11, 2016 at 08:07 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Good Teemos are rare. Teemo "skill" is largely dictated by your game knowledge. You have to know how much damage you're going to deal at any given moment, and when your obnoxious power curve as a lane bully starts becoming contested. Usually by level 3 against most top laners.

And know how to kite.

Good lord I cannot count how many Teemos I've seen who couldn't kite.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games