Toribash
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Redownloaded toribash, played some games in jousting public. After a couple times of my head flying on its own I remembered a nice move :3 12 streak.

I'm glad you're getting into the game again.

We lost the clan war with matter, or should I say "zeqrah war". I ended up beating grohen, prisp, and zeqrah, up until it was 5 - 5 then zeqrah "benched" grohen and prisp, because he was the only one winning. Then he proceeded to shovel me out of the ring three times before it was 9 - 9. Note: The war would have been over by this time if the lifts and shovels hadn't occurred. Before the last match everyone speced and I asked zeqrah to let one of his other members play. He refused of course. And ended up getting a lucky dm on my wrist. It's sad that people do this just to get their rank up. It's a clan war after all, but some are oblivious to the feelings of their members and "bench them" while they are the only ones playing.

Note to any clan: Dont war matter.

Grohen, I'm sorry you have to put up with that.

Edit: I've lost any and all respect I ever had for zeqrah.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
I'm glad you're getting into the game again.

We lost the clan war with matter, or should I say "zeqrah war". I ended up beating grohen, prisp, and zeqrah, up until it was 5 - 5 then zeqrah "benched" grohen and prisp, because he was the only one winning. Then he proceeded to shovel me out of the ring three times before it was 9 - 9. Note: The war would have been over by this time if the lifts and shovels hadn't occurred. Before the last match everyone speced and I asked zeqrah to let one of his other members play. He refused of course. And ended up getting a lucky dm on my wrist. It's sad that people do this just to get their rank up. It's a clan war after all, but some are oblivious to the feelings of their members and "bench them" while they are the only ones playing.

Note to any clan: Dont war matter.

Grohen, I'm sorry you have to put up with that.

Edit: I've lost any and all respect I ever had for zeqrah.

I'm sorry to say that you have no room to complain. Even though he did "bench" me, I didnt really want to play anymore even though you wanted me to play. Zeqrah may be a little harsh, but you did sorta egg him on by complaining about lifts that you should've been able to counter.

Please don't insult my clan leader behind his back, he is my friend and it only shows you're no better than he is. Thanks for warring us, by the way.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I'm sorry to say that you have no room to complain. Even though he did "bench" me, I didnt really want to play anymore even though you wanted me to play. Zeqrah may be a little harsh, but you did sorta egg him on by complaining about lifts that you should've been able to counter.

Please don't insult my clan leader behind his back, he is my friend and it only shows you're no better than he is. Thanks for warring us, by the way.

What about prisp, he is a member too, no?
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Guys can you check my Deactivated and activated, i would like to sell everything but its not really anything very special. If your interested reply to this but if noones replys ill put it out in the market

And also, Im back from a 3 week vacation
Proud Council Member Of Origin
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post

ok now this is really silly i thought we ended that before it started because it was lack of participants (only me and cha who where going to fight). plus why do people like to come at me when where recruiting i have no one to fight you except possibly new recruits (witch the war with [u] proved is a bad idea) and MAYBE occasional Origin member that would stop by at the right time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Yeah some clans will always want to war you in those situations. Just decline it if you are in the middle of a recruitment, kick/ban them if they keep interfering.
i need to write down some of the commands so i dont forget lol toribash does't tell you all of them.
-----
oh and btw bearcat pedobeared needs an invite
-----
on another note i just thought of something we should have a clan crest something we can wear while fighting and put on all of our official documents. i would make our clan well... more official.
Last edited by Fates; Jul 29, 2014 at 03:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...