Toribash
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Agreed, though I read Patrick's post and it was quite true Rtb hasn't been alive for very long and we aren't very high on the list either but eventually I think we will be I think theres great potential in this clan and merging with a great clan like core would be good publicity to increase in skilled members and increase the Core+Rtb community.
=) Call me Pat or G dawg kidding call me Pat and also Ard how goddamn active are you in the forums? also Last day of school for me tomorrow.
I shall show another sig I made the other day>>

Edited slightly took off the red text put my name in white I thought the red looked ugly.
Last edited by P4T0864; Jun 26, 2009 at 04:23 PM.
Nice, how do you do that?

I want a Windows computer though, so I can use Blender. To render tori's.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I'm active when I'm mostly done with homework. And good for you it's the last day of school for you tomorrow, Pat =]
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Well lets see Brushes then effects on brushes then overlaying the layers then just shove in a shine of light I guess.Glad people actually like it I thought I'd get flamed or something.
Nah, I wouldn't flame you even if you were someone I hate. Also, I like anime :3
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Thanks, that's cool I never get done with homework then again I never start it also Ard what's your msn and do you have irc?