Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by iLamp View Post
Hello Nitro. My in game name is iLamp, I am a second dan black belt my main mod is Aikido Big Dojo, I feel I am more experienced then my belt says because I did have a former account that was black belt, but I do not play on that account anymore. My real name is Philbert and I am the at the age of 13, feel free to call me by my actual name or my in game name. My former clan was Risk and I really enjoyed that clan and made many friends from it, Risk died down and so I took a long break from this game. I am not looking to be active into this game if I get accepted to a clan because I very much enjoy this clan. In real life I enjoy playing soccer, its my passion. I live in Illinois, USA. If you look at my form posts I have practically none, thats only due to the fact that my old clans didn't need me to be form active. If I do join Nitro I would start to be form active. I really hope you guys consider me to join Nitro, and have a good day! (I'm not sure if you meant actually posting the picture or the link but here) http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv

Well. You actually read the OP. But you appear to be entirely illiterate regardless of the fact that you derive directly from the United States. And if there's anything in the world that bothers me, it's illiteracy. It's excusable if you're simply talking over Skype or in game. But it's by far inexcusable if you are writing an application for a clan. No matter what, you are here to show that you can put effort in to making an application. And I see little to no effort at all in your application. And if you try to use your age as an excuse for your illiteracy, then you're awfully wrong. Because we are in fact the same age. So don't give me that.
An obvious NO from good ol' Valterain. The hopes crusher. Keep in mind, one no does not mean you are rejected, but if enough no's build up. Then you will be rejected.
Last edited by Valterain; May 23, 2015 at 07:59 PM.
Final verdict: Denied
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Valterain View Post
Quit stealing my job.

It's not your fucking job mate, 1v1 me Russian roulette.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Color War
Since we were talking about this in a chat during a war and there is already a team red going on i figured we would have a team color event thing. Basically I'm thinking like 3 teams, Red Yellow and Blue (cause otherwise there would be too many other teams). Basically there would be team leaders Fly/Zach for Yellow, Day and I for Blue, and Hydra for Red. And I'm thinking other colors would join whatever they are closest to colorwise eg. Orange goes to red, green goes to blue. I want feed back and ideas for what to do.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...OHs/edit#gid=0
Last edited by DJMC; May 25, 2015 at 01:15 AM.
Team Yellow (WIP) - DJMC, Zack, and Ber.
Any more on team yellow I should know?
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015