Toribash
Originally Posted by VanillaMC View Post
current clan of THOL, which I will leave, provided I get accepted into Parrot, lol

[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Let's try that again
Hello, Parrot,

I'd like to try the application again... I wasn't sure how I should've formatted it at first, but Ele and greenblits let me know where I went wrong. (Thank you, btw. Also, liaxo, I was under the misapprehension that I would have been sent a message informing me of either acceptance or denial. Obviously, I wouldn't have, so I left THOL.) So let's get on with this thing:

My name is VanillaMC, and I've been playing Toribash for almost 2 years. I've already met a few of you (moop, assassinpro, smallbowl, kozmonaut, iTemp), so some of you might remember me.

Some personal info: My real name is Caidan, I'm 14, and I live in the US. Previous clans include MOFF and THOL. My favorite mods include ABD, Mushu, Boxshu, Xspar, and various assortments of parkour mods. My overall interests and hobbies include pretty much anything involving technology, chess, reading, and hanging out with the few friends I have. I'm more of an extrovert than an introvert, but I still do like hiding in my room with the blinds closed and watching Netflix, lol (although, doesn't everybody?). When I'm not doing any of the things listed above, I'm usually listening to some of my song remixes, mostly electro/dubstep. I have a very twisted and dark sense of humor. Although, my biggest weakness is my not being able to focus-Oh look, a squirrel! (I also like to make really shitty puns and jokes, if you couldn't tell.)

I mainly want to join because I'm looking for a place to be accepted as a person. I'm not the best in social situations in real life, so I have only a few good friends. Online isn't much better; THOL is nice, but there's really only one member I can identify with, and that's Bloodage2, who is a great guy, by the way. Anyway, point being, Parrot looks like a great clan, I've met some of your members (whom all of which seem awesome), and I think that I'd be a great addition to your clan.

My replay thread is http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=557344 , but unfortunately, it hasn't been added to or updated in a while, but I assure you that won't be the case for long.

Thank you for considering my application, and have a good day!

Regards,
Vanil'
At this stage I see 2 paths for entry.

Originally Posted by VanillaMC View Post
My overall interests and hobbies include pretty much anything involving technology, chess, reading, and hanging out with the few friends I have.

Path 1: Defeat my main man, Bodhisattva (AKA Boddy G), one on one, in chess.

ORRR
Originally Posted by VanillaMC
When I'm not doing any of the things listed above, I'm usually listening to some of my song remixes, mostly electro/dubstep.

Path 2: Remix Shakira's 'Hips Don't Lie' with 'Semi-Charmed Life' by Third Eye Blind - Should be logistically possible.

Upon successful completion of one of these paths, you will gain my vote.
When I got this PM

Originally Posted by VanillaMC
Hello,

I've been told if I can beat you in a game of chess, I'd be accepted into Parrot. So, I'd like to know what time you'd be available, if you're available at all (I'm in Arizona time), what your rating is, and what site we should use.

Thank you,
-Vanil

I thought SmallBowl was behind this.

Then I find out it's fucking Ele

God dammit Ele you're lucky despite our disagreements I love you.

Well... now this game has to happen
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by greenblits View Post
And the belt only shows how much experience you have gotten throughout the game, not skill. So don't measure skill with belts.

Yeah any 3rd Dan can be a god, like me
FIRED UP
helo guys im nth dan blkc bealt but i won many times orange belts so u can tell im prety good and i can play actualy like a 2nd dan blaakc balt im pro pls acept me u can tel ll im goood pls
8===D
tbh i'm a little disappointed, when you said "lets try again" I though it would have been different, but instead copy pasted the whole thing and made a few adjustments.

And bod, I want to play chess vs you, I play everyday on chess.com and missed the big chess hype a while back. No one knows my skill. Either I'm good, or bad.
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
I think this guy dodged after I 4-0'd Dare. In fairness, one game he lost by the Scholar's Mate lmao
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!