Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello Team Aikido Members, it would be a pleasure to join this organization. My name is Eddy Lee both in and out of game. I live in Ohio so it is a -4:00 gmt. I usually play Aikido Tourneys when I am on. During my freetime, I wrestle. I am turning sixteen this year and I placed sixth at my sectionals. My skills would greatly benefit the Aikido Team becuase I am a skilled aggressive fighter. I hope this app was good enough

Is there anyone I should pm in particular? Anyways, I am available all next week anytime except after 6pm.

I dont have any replays because i am on my phone but i can meet up with one of you in-game.
Last edited by Eddylee; Apr 19, 2014 at 04:47 AM.
Don't Be Racist
Please could you provide us with replays, it's essential in any ingame based organisation.

Hopefully we can meet ingame sometime so I can see how you play, can other members please try to look out for this guy. Someone who wrestles should know the outline of momentum and throws, it's be interesting to see how he performs.
I don't know where I stand on potram, find me ingame dude.

also, replays replays replays
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I can provide you with some replays but just not right now since my computer is getting fixed and i have to use my phone. Maybe over next week since it is my spring break.
Don't Be Racist
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
I don't know where I stand on potram, find me ingame dude.

also, replays replays replays

You gave me a no already.
Last edited by Kingsta; Apr 19, 2014 at 10:16 PM.

Yes but I am reconsidering as your app was brought back up, don't give me any more reason to vote no.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Yes but I am reconsidering as your app was brought back up, don't give me any more reason to vote no.

Ah ok... i'll be looking for you ingame then.
Btw: thanks to all who gave me a yes... i appreciate it! :')