Toribash
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Started Detroit Metal City.
WHAT THE FUCK AM I EVEN WATCHING D:

Indeed, da fuck are you watching?

Haven't seen shit this weird since desert punk

"All you care about it money, guns, and a nice piece of ass!"
"Yea, that sounds about right"
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Just finished Eureka Seven AO.

I feel like the first season was far better than the sequel. The second season was just... "What's going on?"

Anywho, rewatching Ef ~ A tale of melodies.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Still waiting for Highschool of the dead Second season, and Highschool DxD Second season too.. It must be interesting.. Oh and I'm watching Sket dance, now Im downloading 28th Eps. Oh, I lol'ed when I watch it..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Almost finished Clannad. It's sadder than I thought it would be :< This is why I prefer harem animes with harem endings, not harem animes with romance endings.

Also, this keeps bugging me:

pics

ಠ_ಠ is there some sort of trope I'm only just picking up on or something?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
They are looks same, The right one is from Lucky Star, and.. Where is the left one from?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Just finished Eureka Seven AO.

I feel like the first season was far better than the sequel. The second season was just... "What's going on?"

Anywho, rewatching Ef ~ A tale of melodies.

EXACTLY! My point EXACTLY!

It made me feel like I need to watch some real eureka cause this is just so frustrating...

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by raihan12 View Post
They are looks same, The right one is from Lucky Star, and.. Where is the left one from?

Clannad.

Seriously, is there a purple-haired, one meek, one aggressive, twin sisters trope in anime or something? I suspect Kanon has it as well, haven't watched it yet, but looking at screenshots, it seems like they have it as well...
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games