Toribash
Originally Posted by NinjaPiez View Post
Where do you live?: England, London
What belt are you?: Brown
Favorite mods?:Wushu
Why do you want to join?: I want to be better at toribash, be quite well know and respected. As well as getting to know new people.

Accepted.

Originally Posted by Chunkz5515 View Post
Hey, my name is Derek. I'm 16 years old and I've only been playing Toribash for a little under two weeks now. I live in Falls City, NE and I'm a green belt. I would like to improve in Aikido which is also my favorite mod. I want to Join Bleu because I think I could learn a lot and improve my skills with the clans help.

detpecca

Originally Posted by godfox View Post
i accepted thanks when i got invited

your welcome, it may be a while until your invited, feel free to post around on the board while you wait. Perhaps post here first http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=246478
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Age(optional):12
Where do you live?(optional):Indonesia
What belt are you?:blue Belt
Where do you want to improve?:aikido and wushu
Favorite mods:twinsword
Why do you want to join?:i want to have a clan
Last edited by adonttt; Sep 11, 2011 at 06:19 AM.
Where do you live?(optional):indonesia
What belt are you?:Green belt
Where do you want to improve?:wushu
Favorite mods:Judo
Why do you want to join?:Because i new iam be better play in toribash
Zorg
Introduction:
Hi there. I'm Zorg. I'm a fourteen years old guy from Denmark. I am currently at a blue belt, slowly making my way up the ladder.

My favorite mods would probably be Aikido and Judo. The soccer mod can be quite fun every now and then aswell.

Where do you want to improve?:
I would really like to improve the smoothness and precision of my movement. My favorite mods would probably Aikido and Judo. Soccer can be quite fun every now and then.

Why do you want to join?:
After playing for a few weeks, i've decided to look more into the social part of the game. I was then told that this clan was great for new members. So of course i'm signing up here! *cheers*
Last edited by Zorgub; Sep 8, 2011 at 08:12 PM.
Its been a long time and I haven't gotten my P.M. Sorry if i sound impatient (I'm not trying to), but, what's up?
I am the essence of randomness.
Originally Posted by adonttt View Post
Where do you live?(optional):Indonesia
What belt are you?:Green Belt
Where do you want to improve?:aikido and wushu
Favorite mods:twinsword
Why do you want to join?:i want to have a clan

Originally Posted by RhinoBash View Post
Where do you live?(optional):indonesia
What belt are you?:Green belt
Where do you want to improve?:wushu
Favorite mods:Judo
Why do you want to join?:Because i new iam be better play in toribash

Originally Posted by Zorgub View Post
Introduction:
Hi there. I'm Zorg. I'm a fourteen years old guy from Denmark. I am currently at a blue belt, slowly making my way up the ladder.

My favorite mods would probably be Aikido and Judo. The soccer mod can be quite fun every now and then aswell.

Where do you want to improve?:
I would really like to improve the smoothness and precision of my movement. My favorite mods would probably Aikido and Judo. Soccer can be quite fun every now and then.

Why do you want to join?:
After playing for a few weeks, i've decided to look more into the social part of the game. I was then told that this clan was great for new members. So of course i'm signing up here! *cheers*

You three are accepted. Read my response to the quote below for information on what to do now.

Originally Posted by blackviper23 View Post
Its been a long time and I haven't gotten my P.M. Sorry if i sound impatient (I'm not trying to), but, what's up?

All right, to everyone that hasn't received an invite:

The people who are able to send invites are all very inactive right now and we apologize for the inconvenience. We are trying to get the clan back on its feet, so please have patience with us until we can fix everything.
Age(optional): 17
Where do you live?(optional): Texas
What belt are you?: Yellow (Me and my friend both started at same time on multiplayer)
Where do you want to improve?: Akido, Wushu, Judo
Favorite mods: Judo
Why do you want to join?: Because i have taking a liking the the toribash system, and i would like to get into the ranks so that possibly one day i will be able to help other members.
Fresh new people are fresh.

Accepted. Kindly, check back at forums once in a while to see what's going on. Also, check the IRC thread.
Age(optional):13
Where do you live?(optional): gmt-6
What belt are you?: blue
Where do you want to improve?: akido style moves
Favorite mods: akido bigdojo
Why do you want to join?: because i need to improve in my fighting skills