Lazy.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
tl;dr to Raid.

Teal deer, get it? ;o)

Also, Yes to Raid.
Last edited by Chris; May 27, 2011 at 10:53 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by vindeper View Post
Hi, I want to post this application form to join C3.
I think I would be a good member of C3 because I am very good at Toribash(especially Aikido) and I want to join a clan.

Please consider my application,
-Vindeper

I'm sensing my lack of yes.
no

Originally Posted by raiden224 View Post
Hello there. I'm quite sure some of you know me for a long, long time. I've since quit toribash because it got boring until I remembered this clan. So, why not give toribash another chance and start again.

Hey, I'm Michael from Singapore. I'll be turning 18 this year. I'm currently pursuing a diploma in game programming at a local polytechnic. I'm also interested in different aspects of arts, be it visual or musical. I'm currently focusing on GFX, examples would be shown below. If my english seems inadequete, it's because it's not my first language. I'll be honest and tell you that I've completely no interest in the game of toribash. As such, I never play the game unless I get bored. The only aspect of toribash that interests me is the community that it has.

Thanks~

Ghost you bitch

indeed.
yes
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Originally Posted by vindeper View Post
Hi, I want to post this application form to join C3.
I think I would be a good member of C3 because I am very good at Toribash(especially Aikido) and I want to join a clan.

Please consider my application,
-Vindeper

That was a sad joke.

Originally Posted by raiden224 View Post
Hello there. I'm quite sure some of you know me for a long, long time. I've since quit toribash because it got boring until I remembered this clan.So, why not give toribash another chance and start again.

Hey, I'm Michael from Singapore. I'll be turning 18 this year. I'm currently pursuing a diploma in game programming at a local polytechnic. I'm also interested in different aspects of arts, be it visual or musical. I'm currently focusing on GFX, examples would be shown below. If my english seems inadequete, it's because it's not my first language. I'll be honest and tell you thatI've completely no interest in the game of toribash. As such, I never play the game unless I get bored. The only aspect of toribash that interests me is the community that it has.

Thanks~

Ghost you bitch

Could I ask why you chose this clan? XIII had many allies, and there are many other popular clans as well.

Compared to the majority of our applicants, your English is beyond that of the average posters we normally see.

The focus of our clan isn't primarily ingame activity, so don't worry about it. May I ask WHY though?

That's a better viewpoint on things rather than "I'm good in Judo/Aikido/etc..."

Meh. Why not? :3
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
MANY YES TO RAIDEN

c:
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.