Toribash
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Yorick is ok. I went 15/4/12 as him on my first game.

Second game, not so ok. 7/6/3.

But, all in all, he is fun to play.

Yorick is terrible.

Just because I was able to go 10/0/7 twitch (post nerf, true story, was 3 days ago, I was planning on trolling) doesn't mean he's OK.

Yorick has terrible damage, terrible chase, terrible mana costs/mana pool/mana regen, his ghouls last a fraction of a second, and there's really not one thing he can do that's up to par as any other champion in the game.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Difference is, Twitch is ok.

His damage, sure its not good, but the fact that his stealth alone, brings the enemy to play defensive, not pushing. Is good.

Yorick, may not be the carry of your dreams, But my build he never runs out of mana late game, with 2.8k mana and a manamune, your damage is still fine. And since most mana items are defensive (Frozen heart / Banshees) You are still pretty tank.

Hes no Xin Zhao, but he can beat most in a 1v1 (minus ww / vlad / lee sin / nunu)

On the bright side, hes better than Karma.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

I doubt Leona is gonna be a flop, as it's kinda hard to fuck up a tank that delivers countinous minor/mini-stuns on a target. Sure, I bet she's not gonna be as good as current tanks like Ammumu and such, but I don't expect her to be as useless as Yorick, that's for certain.

Also, Numbers and I played a game together... I always feel like a bully when I play with him

I made cho rage after two consecutive grab kills on him, one of them right when he came back from spawn after his first death.

Sad thing was, these were level 20's / 30's.

Also, yes I know my minion count sux <.< lowest in the game other than the leaver. I wasn't kidding when I said my last hitting was atrocious.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
They surrendered at 20:04 in, but the Nexus was already half dead by the time they surrendered. Most one-sided match I've ever been in.

Also, Kennen is incredibly fun.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
I doubt Leona is gonna be a flop, as it's kinda hard to fuck up a tank that delivers countinous minor/mini-stuns on a target. Sure, I bet she's not gonna be as good as current tanks like Ammumu and such, but I don't expect her to be as useless as Yorick, that's for certain.

Also, Numbers and I played a game together... I always feel like a bully when I play with him

I made cho rage after two consecutive grab kills on him, one of them right when he came back from spawn after his first death.

Sad thing was, these were level 20's / 30's.

Also, yes I know my minion count sux <.< lowest in the game other than the leaver. I wasn't kidding when I said my last hitting was atrocious.

21 cs in 20 minutes is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my life.

you need to work on that ;o
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Also, I wasn't kidding when I said my last hitting was atrocious.

Well, theres one thing we have in common. Even when I solo mid my cs is lower than the rest of the team
two things: theyre splitting the eu servers and... thats the point which is making me quite angry:
Austria and germany/swiss are getting splittet <(theyre neighbours and sharing the same language) thats like splitting oscar and his ton...

got about 6k ip and 1k rp so tell me... blitzcrank ,vlad or leona? (everything + skin)

also:
i love orianna:
33-1-12
13-0-21
23-1-25
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
two things: theyre splitting the eu servers and... thats the point which is making me quite angry:
Austria and germany/swiss are getting splittet <(theyre neighbours and sharing the same language) thats like splitting oscar and his ton...

got about 6k ip and 1k rp so tell me... blitzcrank ,vlad or leona? (everything + skin)

also:
i love orianna:
33-1-12
13-0-21
23-1-25

Blitzcrank is good for pubstomping, though. I dont really find him fun.

Vlad is great, that 2.6second Q at rank 5. Is amazing. Though, ignite really messes him up.

Leona, cant really say anything about her atm :S

I'd wait, till you see what shes like in game before buying anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech