Endurance Onslaught 6.0
OSHI Collab time? you know, because of the replaymaker and the vid maker have to collab
Last edited by Onsola; Nov 10, 2015 at 09:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
by the way,the replay maker can make a replay that mixes with a song,and the video maker uses the replay with the song and put alot of effects(and fix velocity and other stuff)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Oh that would be really nice, amybe we could even give them the song which shoild be use din the vid
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
and the mates should be randomly choosed

That would be kind of weird, plus we'd have to know the name of every video maker who participates which could be a pain.

the song thing is not a bad idea though.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
That would be kind of weird, plus we'd have to know the name of every video maker who participates which could be a pain.

the song thing is not a bad idea though.

umm make a list of the replay makers and another one for the video makers ?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I could join c:
But I haven't made any replays since ages so take it easy on me or if you don't want me in then that's OK I'm just saying I exist :3
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
I could join c:
But I haven't made any replays since ages so take it easy on me or if you don't want me in then that's OK I'm just saying I exist :3

If you want in make an app dood
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
umm make a list of the replay makers and another one for the video makers ?

pretty simple answer lol but it would be better if the replaymakers and vidmakers choose their mate since if they dont it would be unfair for instance to be grouped with someone who you dont get on well