Toribash
Originally Posted by Groumet View Post
Nationality:indonesian,i was speaking indonesian for min if i see my friend
Belt:3rd dan
Preferred Mods:aikido,Judo,taekyon,wushu,Greykido,rk-judo,runkido and so many
Old Clans:this clan i gonna quiting cuz its fully inactive,-Code,-Gravity,-Ori,Lords,And superhero
Why do you want to join?:i just wanna make this clan fully active and i was gonna make this clan pr0 players and i was like lemons lol its was sweet i was make lemonade its was nice taste
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:i was always doing pr0 move at ABD or judo and aikido i was do leyz move and i was seen leyz move for 1 time and i was try it in runkido my runkido rank i think its 37 from 2k players play it
Other Qualities:i dont know but i was like english language in my country i was joining Taekwondo indonesian Comunity my belt is yellow stripped 1 and i was gonna be green belt soon but i hope u accept me
-----
its says 3rd dan :o

well can i joining?
M e H
.elizviel
App
Nationality:African amercan
Belt:brown
Preferred Mods:My favorite mods are wushu, wushu pro, lenshu, judo, aikidobigdojo, twinsword.
Old Clans: iCof, kick/nyan/xcrwl(all the same clan)
Why do you want to join?:Because i think that i have evolved from my former player and i know that i can be good enough for Urban-Unit
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:Truthfuly i can't do too much really i can make average heads and i'm am pretty entertaining (i have been told).
Other Qualities: I am funny, outgoing, persistent, hard-working, wise(some what) and at times just plain dumb.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. ( SP prefered, Examples below )
Replays: All of them are replays because of being funny not good but ingame i could show you i am better than what i seem.
Draw a Lemon: it is a lemon in disguise
-----
never trust a lemon they are like squirrels cute when you hold them untill the scratch you and you get rabies and die of a severe brain infection
Attached Files
one touch freestyle.rpl (51.9 KB, 4 views)
epic slice (hidden blade).rpl (41.0 KB, 4 views)
three in one.rpl (89.8 KB, 3 views)
That was so Boss.rpl (16.6 KB, 2 views)
decap (with a twist).rpl (16.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Extremelol; Nov 4, 2012 at 02:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nationality: American
Belt: 3rd Dan Black belt
Preferred Mods: Akido, AkidoBD, Judo, and Wushu.
Old Clans: Death, Electric, Ethr, Sm0ke, Plasma, Darkrage, and Escape.
Why do you want to join?: I wanted to Join this clan A long time ago and now I'm actually applying now.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: Fighting Skills and Art Skills.
Other Qualities: I'm very Creatve so that gives me advantage when I'm playing.
Attached Files
DECAP TOURNEY.rpl (41.3 KB, 4 views)
decaped a Pr0.rpl (46.8 KB, 2 views)
Akido dismember ment.rpl (49.8 KB, 2 views)
A circle of blood.rpl (60.2 KB, 2 views)
Nationality: USA
Belt: Brown(working my way to black)
Preferred Mods: Parcore mods.
Old Clans: Kick
Why do you want to join?: I have admired all the videos I have seen from UrbanUnit, some of the first toribash videos I watched of toribash was the first UrbanUnit Clan video.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: I can make art for the clan im not much of a video person because my computer is slow.
Other Qualities:I like to attempt tricks like b twists in as realistic ways as I can.
You will need to include 3-5 replays.

simple b twist to a 1 foot cork.rpl

coolest flips i have done.rpl

epic for the win.rpl

funny head split with a cool mid air twist.rpl

just intresting to say the least.rpl

Draw a Lemon:
I am the coldest kicker.
Coldkik's TextureShop
Nationality: Irish
Belt: Black (Near 2nd Dan 100-200 games)
Preferred Mods:Abd, Spar, Wushu.
Old Clans: Soul Trap Clan (Original) Ethereal
Why do you want to join?: I've been wanting to join this clan with a while,
but never thought I was going to be good enough, which was true, I was yellow belt when
I wanted to join but instead joined -Soul, I had a short few months with them, Then moved
to Ethereal, I stayed there for the past few months and had a nice stay until recently.

What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:
In-game mainly, but if you count being friendly as a skill then, yeah...
Other Qualities: I make music :P

Draw A Lemon:

Attached Files
MrBoxMan - Meh.. MP.rpl (52.1 KB, 2 views)
MrBoxMan - Tower Spar Sp.rpl (523.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by MrBoXMan; Nov 10, 2012 at 10:34 PM.

Belt:Black belt
Preferred Mods:Aikido,Ainjistu,Taekkyon
Old Clans:Brknsouls,Pure chaos
Why do you want to join?:The reason i want to join.Is because i need a better clan a reason to keep playing this game.Also so i can get some help from the best toribash players in the whole world
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:Wushu,taekkyon,ninjistu,aikido If you want me to get better at any of the other mods just tell me
Other Qualities:loyle,friendly,and im all ways helping my friend in toribash i just showed my friends how to run
Extrememlol:
I'm afraid your replays aren't up to scratch. You seem a little inexperienced for us.
It's a no for now.

Death54:
You're already in a clan.

Coldkik:
Your replays show potential but they need refining.
It's a no for now.

MrBoxMan:
Yay for another UK player.
Boo you're in another clan.

xZjoshZx:
No replays, no go :<
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.